A poisonous affair. (Batman4560 x Starlightkitten

batman4560

The God Damn Batman
Nightwing had been stalking the city streets of Gotham for the past month. Word was that a recent string of break-ins and robberies were being committed by a group of men that had gone missing last month. The men had been good at covering their tracks and disabled security cameras before breaking into the places that they hit. However the places they hit did have one thing in common, they were all chemical plants. What went missing were only small samples of various chemicals but Nightwing was more concerned with the well being of the men that went missing. Now he was following the group of twelve men from their latest theft. His black and dark blue armored uniform blended in with the night sky giving him a chance to conceal his movements from above. The five foot ten inch tall man moved from roof to roof silently and without a trace. He watched as the group of men entered a small green house. His masked blue eyes narrowed as he reached for his grapple gun and swung across the line in a black and blue blur to the building and landed on the roof lightly. His black boots not making a sound. Creeping over to the center of the green house he knelt down and watched as the men set down their score in front of Poison Ivy.
Nightwing was not that surprised due to the relation of the thiefts, he strained to listen to the voice of the woman as she spoke. Not able to make out what she was saying he reached into his gauntlet to withdraw a listening device as he did so the glass under him started to crack. Before he could react the glass gave way under his weight being placed on the center of glass for to long and he fell hard on his back behind the men dazed. The fall caused him to land on his left side and injure his shoulder before his head smacked into the ground. Dazed strained to roll to his hand and knees. "Unnnghh smooth hero..."

It had never been hard for Ivy to convince men to do her bidding. Even without her chemicals, so many men aimed to please. Now, these were completely under her bidding, each hoping to have a chance to sleep with the gorgeous woman that stood before them. Chemicals laid out on the table, Pamela smiled, her long, silken red hair hung around her shoulders and over her chest. She was wearing her typical attire, a green leotard-like outfit, covered in greenery, though with plenty of cleavage. Her green boots went to just about her knees, green tights finishing the ensemble.

The crash had startled her, though not completely. The glass was made to withstand very little body weight on a concentrated area, in case someone like Batman decided to drop in. And honestly, that had been her goal. The chemicals were nice, and certainly they'd allow her to do more manipulation on her plants, make them stronger, but the goal had been to lure Batman here. Instead, the boy wonder lay on her floor, looking rather pathetic at the moment.

The men made a movement to grab him, and Ivy let two of them snatch him, holding him up by his arms and wounded shoulder, showing little sympathy for the injured crusader. Ivy casually walked towards Dick, a smirk on her pretty red lips, swaying her hips from side to side, casually, "My my my… what do we have here? Little pup lost his way?" She reached out with a gloved hand and gently traced her fingers along Dick's face, leaning in close, "Poor child… can't have you listening in on all my secrets. Not the one I expected… but you'll do. For now." She grinned, removing her hand suddenly and making a motion, "Take him inside, dose him with Borealis inside and leave him in my room. I have a feeling he won't be going anywhere."

Of course, Ivy's own home was typically pumping with different gasses, ones that helped her breathe and survive, but would potentially harm anyone unused to them. The plant he would be dosed with would allow him to survive longer, but would keep him in a daze and imprint a desire for her pheromones inside of him. It was quite an interesting little piece she had designed.

Nightwing was dragged into the next room where there were many different plants. The two men that held him by the arms wrenched on his injured shoulder causing him to gasp with pain. His black hair covered his face at the moment and he could hardly see past it. A third man walked over to the Borealis plant and picked up a long needle taking its juices into the needle the man grinned and held Nightwings hair to steady his head and expose his neck. Gritting his teeth Nightwing struggled to break from the grip that the thugs had on him but couldn't with his arms streached out as far as they were. The needle was shoved into his neck and the toxic almost instantly hit his blood stream.

The plants toxic burned and made his skin tingle with pain. Yelling out his breathing became labored and heavy. His mind swam with a way to escape and he went to press a small button on his gauntlet that would send out an S.O.S. But before he could the thugs pulled him up to his feet. He could barely stand the pain in his arm as they led him to Ivy's bedroom. Leaning him against a wall some plants lowered themselves and wrapped him up by all his limbs tightly. They squeezed his wrists, shoulders, ankles, knees and torso leaving only his head free to dangle lifelessly. His mouth hung open and his body started to fail him from the pain in his shoulder. He struggled against the pain in his body afraid she would simply end his life when he was out. Sensing he would soon pass out he struggled to reach between his fingers and produce a nero toxin to slow her poisonous kiss's toxic but dropped the pill at his feet. "Oh not my day..." Slowly he passed out the last thing he could remember was Ivy's sweet voice saying he wouldn't be going anywhere.

Ivy decided to let the man suffer for some time. Besides, it wasn't Batman, and so she needed to figure out her next course of action. As she preened her plants, having sent the men on their way, she thought to herself the benefits of this situation. Of course, if Bats *knew* that Dick was here, he would find a way to rush in and save the day. Given her love for her plants that took precedence, Ivy knew she had to find an alternative.

The best alternative, the more she thought, would be to rework the poor boy's brain. If he was dosed with enough chemicals, often enough, he could become her slave. His mind would be his own, but he would be able to think of nothing except for her. The process was dangerous, as the amount of toxins it required would kill some men, but Bruce always prepped his little 'crew' of misfits, and so she guessed his blood would be naturally immune or tolerant to some degree. Enough poking, and she'd find a way.

About a hour later, Poison Ivy entered her home, her heels clicking against the marble floors, her home lavish and luxurious, but of course environmentally friendly. She held a vial in her hand that looked, for all intents and purposes, clear. She carefully opened the door to her room, watching as her plants had taken hold of poor Dick, the pill she knew well by his feet, "Tsk… almost." She grinned widely and stepped on it, crushing it.

Stepping forward, she coaxed her plants gently, "Babies, let's let the man go, shall we? I don't think he'll want to leave us when he comes to." Her voice was soft and gentle, full of lust and want, a voice that would begin to rouse the man on the bed. But before he would wake, Ivy uncorked the vial and allowed the liquid passage into his lips, quickly shutting his mouth and leaning in close, "Swallow it all, darling. Trust me." In fact, Poison Ivy was doing him a favor… mostly. The effects of the extract were mostly healing properties, and they would not only heal, but give the user a euphoric feeling. Coupled with the chemicals he already had pumping into him, he would be feeling the cocktail of pleasure, and that pleasure would be directed at the one and only Pamela Lillian Isley, standing before him.

Grinning, she stroked his face gently, "How are you feeling, my love? How's that shoulder of yours?" Her voice sounded genuine, though it was slightly mocking as well. She wanted to test him, see where his mind was at.

Groaning and choking on the extract in his throat he swallowed and opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was the beautiful seductress and his eyes roamed her body as he took in her question. For the first time since his fall, the shoulder injury was no longer bothering him. His body felt sore from being held up for so long but he was ok. "I-Im surprisingly ok..." His voice was gravely from not speaking for so long and his body writhed from a mix of pleasure and the need to work out the kinks in it. "What are you doing Ivy?" Nightwing went to sit up but found his body still weak and could only manage to prop himself up on his arms. His mind ran wild with the idea of having her at the moment, surely a side effect of whatever she had put into his body and her natural pharamones. Dick licked his lips and stared into Ivy's green eyes "Why do you want Batman?"

"What am I doing?" She gasped a bit dramatically, placing a hand over her chest, "Why, Nightwing, I'm simply trying to help. You were injured attempting to unlawfully break into my home, and I decided to take the high road, help you out a bit. You're just too sweet to let you go." She grinned, biting her bottom lip gently. Reaching up, gently, she stroked her fingers along his cheek moving to remove the mask that covered his eyes, "Come now, no need for this. I'm here to take care of you. You have me all wrong, you know."

She sat down next to him on the bed, placing a hand gently on his thigh, feeling the warm muscle through the fabric of his outfit, "I don't want Batman, silly child. I want you. You're the one in my bedroom after all, aren't you?" She leaned in closer, her lips getting dangerously close to Dick's. If he chose to kiss her, at this point, he would be flooded with both endorphins and pheromones, enough to drive him over the edge. They would need to be replenished regularly, of course, but she had no concern about that. And even if Dick didn't make the move, Ivy had no problem taking what she wanted.

He pulled away from her as she went to take his mask off. His body tightened up every muscle and his hand reached up to take her wrist. When she sat down on the bed and placed a hand on his thigh he felt a chill go down his spine. She placed her lips just close enough that his eyes watched them until they were close to his. The drugs in his system made it hard for him to fight the urge and indeed it was a losing battle. Slowly he came closer to her and planted his lips into hers. His tongue ran over hers and fought for control like the two were in a true fight. His hand let go of her wrist and wrapped around her waist feeling her every curve.
Dick was taking in so many endorphins and pheromones his body couldn't handle it and he started to shake in his legs. Breaking the kiss he cursed at himself for falling into her trap so quickly. Her body and voice doing the job on him and the fact that he was at the end of the day just a man. Nightwing still had a hold of her waist and took in her appearance. His blood was boiling with lust and his eyes felt like they had glazed over on him.

The kiss was beyond delightful. She couldn't help but laugh as he pulled away, seeing him shake, "Oh, don't worry, love. The chemicals will settle and you'll find yourself in more of a haze than anything. Honestly… you're almost too easy…" She could feel his desperation, looking down and seeing that he clearly wanted her. His arm was still around her waist, and he was still focused. Reaching up again, she touched his mask, slowly removing it to reveal his face, "There… now isn't that better? A man as handsome as yourself shouldn't have to hide…" Her words were only the beginning on what would be a careful play on the manipulation of his emotions.

Adjusting her body, she straddled on top of him, seeing as he was still stationed in the middle of her large, lavish, white bed. Pushing back some of his dark hair gently, she kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear, "Tell me, dear boy, what it really is that you want right now. In this moment, what do you /crave/?" Her voice was deep and raspy, her chest pressed against his.

His mind raced, her taste, the gentle feel of her touch and the way she smelled all mixed with the feel of her body and the sound of her voice was clouding his judgment. He was a 19 year old kid who had just gotten out of high school. Of course he had thought about Ivy in ways that would most likely make her want to kill him. He used the image of her to relive alot of stress at night after his adventures with the bat. Now he was where he had always imagined he would be, under her legs. Her deep valley of cleavage pressed against his chest and her lips almost brushing his ear. All this caused Nightwings member to throb under her witch made him blush.

His mask removed and his identity stolen from him was causing him to panic, the panic he felt was causing his heart rate to go up and the drugs in his body to move faster and faster threw his system. Going back to what she asked him he chewed his lip. If his throbbing member and hold on her hips wasn't an answer he didn't know what was. "I-" His words were cut short as his eyes went down to her chest and he lost his train of thought for a moment. He craned his neck down and started to kiss the top of her breasts one by one licking and sucking on them till they glistened from his lips and saliva left behind.

Of course, it was all planned. A woman like Ivy was a professional when it came to seducing men, and this was no different. The toxins and chemicals in his body might have killed a normal person, but of course, Dick Grayson was far from normal. In fact, Dick Grayson was trained to have the body of a god and a tolerance for the chemicals being used. It was why she had dosed him so hard. And now, every lick, every kiss, he was willingly taking in the chemicals into his body, willingly becoming more and more hers. Her back arched as she felt his tongue and his lips dancing over her breasts, her arms wrapping loosely around his neck.

She purred from the pleasure he was giving her, beginning to grind her hips against him, Dick by now able to feel the power coming back to his body. He'd be able to feel his strength returning to him. But if all went as it was supposed to, he would be clouded by only wanting Poison Ivy. Her head leaned back, her hair tumbling down her back as she reveled in the feeling of owning this powerful man, knowing he wanted only her, "That's right, boy… take me. Take all of me. Give yourself the reward you deserve. The reward Batman would never let you have. Me." She was toying with his mind, of course, planting a seed of doubt towards his very own mentor. It was perfect.

He was enjoying himself with her until she said those words. "The reward Batman would never let you have." Something in his mind snapped at that moment and he felt his strength return to him. With a fit of rage he rolled Ivy to her back and pinned her arms to the bed. "WHAT DID YOU PUT IN ME!?" He demanded, He and Batman had already fought about her once and the fact that they were still on speaking terms meant that she had been put to the side and they got over it. Her words struck a nerve that sent the need for her to the back of his mind. He found it hard to look at her and not want to touch her body but kept his grim face up. "Release the men you have under your control and come in peacefully, what you have done is wrong"

The laughter rolled off of Ivy's lips with ease, cocking her head back and arching her back as she did so. Even pinned beneath Grayson, Ivy hardly felt threatened. If she had, her plants would have snapped to work, reacting to her own emotions. But Dick remained untouched, and Ivy ran a tongue over her lips as she looked into his eyes, "Oh, I see, you want me to yourself, do you? Those men are here of their own accord, just as you are now, Mr. Grayson." His face had sparked recognition when she had removed the mask, eyeing him carefully. Of course, the chemicals were still pumping through him, and the adrenaline would only work to speed up the process. She had perfected it. On Bruce Wayne, but what was the difference? Men were men.

Ivy made to effort to struggle sincerely, though she did wriggle her wrists, her body wriggling under him, "I've done nothing wrong, Dick. You know that. I've only worked to protect what needs protecting. How is that any different from what you do?" The kiss would have planted even more of the toxins, and by now it was a waiting game. Dick would still be himself, but warped. That would take time. And so Ivy decided to enjoy herself until that moment occurred.

The drugs surged threw his body and his grip on her arms loosened. He suddenly couldn't imagine hurting Ivy and he let her go. Placing a hand to his head he groaned in pain. "Unnn Ivy what did you put in me?" His eyes became red and his brain started to throb. "I c-cant get my mind off of you!" Licking his lips Nightwing kissed her hard and started chewing on her lips while placing his hand on her thigh and rubbing it gently. He was starting to lose himself to the drugs and would soon be at her mercy.

Back
Top Bottom