Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Long-Term Rp (Male Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivinDeadGirl

Rise Up; Resist and Disorder
Hello, all you crazy rpers!

Finals were this past week and I am finding myself with more free time on my hands! I'm craving some good rps and awesome partners ;) I'll keep it short and sweet with the little rules/guidelines I have and then interests :D

First of all, I absolutely loathe one-lines. They're so bland. I will usually write several paragraphs (though the intro posts could be fairly longer) and will give what I get. I would hope for at least a couple paragraphs.

Next, I prefer rping over email. It's easier for me to keep track of and keep up with. I'm also available to rp over IM if our schedules allow it.

I don't have any issues with violence/gore and sex- though I won't do incest scenes or rape.

I'd like a partner who isn't afraid to help the plot along with their own ideas. Carrying the story for two is exhausting.

Interests:

Devil May Cry (preferably Vergil)
Dragon Age
Skyrim
Heroes
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
The Vampire Diaries
Being Human (US)
Interview with the Vampire
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
Thor/Avengers
Pirates of the Caribbean

Vampires
Werewolves/lycans
Pirates
Elves
Assassins

Happy Role Playing!

I do love Skyrim and if you give me an idea of what your looking for I'm sure I can come up with a plot that got both smut and adventure in it. Skyrim has Werewolves so I'd even RP as one of them.

Oh, sorry. I sent you a PM... I guess it didn't go through? Let me try it again >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom