Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisamour52

Planetoid
Hi. I'm sort of a new rper but I am up to any new challenge that someone throws at me, as long as its creative. I get bored if the rp seems to easy or I know its going to be a short term. So I need a long-term creative idea. Pm me with a new idea. I'm willing to be dominated, incest, supernatural parings, rape, etc. I prefer to be the female but I'll be the male or if you want to do gay/lesbian parings I'm okay with that also. Just run the idea by me and we'll see what can be done. :)

I have a craving that I've been wanting to do really bad.

This girls arrives at a formal party and she seems really pretty but she has a mask on. A guy sees her and becomes interested in her, they have a one night stand but instead of him leaving, shes the one leaving. Leaving him wanting more but how is she going to find her? Well it turns out that she is a prostitute for a rich man or a prince. (Which ever you prefer more.)

If you're interested send me an PM and we'll talk about it. If you have a few edits you want to make to it than that is fine.

I don't do diaper, action, and full on bestiality ( but I don't mind the character to have a tail or ears. I just don't like full out animal sex.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom