Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My name is Jade, and I've got what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

You all may call me Jade. I live in the Eastern part of the US, and I'm on the Central Time Zone. I am a full-time student, part-time (but really though, full-time) Community Adviser in the building where I live. I also have a fairly active social life outside of school and work. These three things make my availability difficult to pinpoint, but that being said, I can promise AT LEAST one reply per day. If that happens to change for some reason, I will let you know.

I prefer to RP through private messaging. If for some reason we like each other, I also use Kik messaging for smaller, one-shot RPs. Or, you know, we can just chat through the day and discuss minor things. :3

Plot is sexy. Write a story with me. Purdy please?

I've yet to make an FList, but I will get on that tonight more than likely. For now, just know that what happens in the bathroom stays in the bathroom. Other than that, I'm literally up for just about anything... Yes, that includes "taboo" subjects such as vore, tentacles, etc. Just ask!

If you're still interested...

Pairings!

I by far prefer MxF. However, as a gender-fluid individual myself, I'm also cool with MxM, FxF, shemales, or whatever you might want to throw at me. I'll work with you!

Fandoms!

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, XIII
Warhammer 40k (could be interesting!)
Archer
Xenosaga (I might be in love with you if you ask for this)
Pokemon
There are others, just can't think right now. n.n

Other Settings/Pairings/Things

Vampire X Werewolf
Angel X Demon
Monster X Human
Mercenary X Mercenary
Or any combination of the above.

I like fantasy. Real-life tends to bore me.

BDSM is enjoyed, but not a must.

I tend to write approximately half a page to two pages in Word, depending on the situation. I give you what you give me.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested or have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom