I'm looking for roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arella18

Star
I've gotten tired of smutty and sex based roleplays so I want some great plot based roleplays with literate roleplayers.

~READ THE ENTIRE POST!~​
I'm really craving something with a lot of plot and no smut. I don't do messenger roleplays and I don't hand out any usernames to random people online if you ask anything that's already stated I will just ignore you without responding.
  1. I am only semi-literate I do on occasion write more than 2 paragraphs but that isn’t very often.
  2. I only roleplay via PMs and Threads that’s it please don’t request IMs if you do I know you haven’t read this.
  3. If you don't read the whole post and just message me you're gonna have a bad time.
  4. If you start a roleplay with me then just up and disappear from it (while still logging in) I will prod you to see if you wanna drop it, can’t think of a reply, or just haven’t wanted to rp.
  5. A quick add-on if you don't wanna roleplay you can just chat with me y'know...it won't hurt my feelings.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

This is what I’m craving right now…there are sometimes multiple cravings.
  • I play a high school student who acts like a loner and always comes to school in bandages. This has led to the belief that she is abused by her family. In truth she leads a double life as a trainee assassin working for the only remaining member of her family. She's hired to take out the Chief of Police whose child attends the same school as she does.
  • I play a troubled girl who is forced to go live with a family friend, after her mother gets fed up with rumors she keeps hearing about her. She starts a hesitant friendship with the child of the family friend and soon opens up about what her life is really like.
  • My character is a Dhampir (or vampire) and is a member of a vampire hunting society, at her school she meets another dhampir who teaches her about the real monsters (This is a romance :3)

This is a list of cravings for fan based roleplays
  • Loki(Thor and Avengers movies)/Human or elf
  • The World Ends With You

Fanbased

I don’t play Canon characters, if you want to use a canon character that’s fine but I don’t play them.
  • Silent Hill roleplay (This one isn’t sexual at all…it’s just a plot heavy roleplay)
  • Sherlock (modern series)
  • Harry Potter
  • Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni(When They Cry)(all plot no sex)
  • Final fantasy (only games 1-10-2 and 12)
  • Devil May Cry
  • Avengers Movie

Original Topics
  • My character is a young neko who's been a slave all her life, everyone believes her to be mute because she refuses to speak. Your character finds her being beaten almost to death and saves her.
  • My character is a bullied student whom either a teacher or older student feels sorry for. It's meant to be a romance story.
  • A girl stumbles across a wounded animal (doesn't matter what it is) and heals it however she soon finds that this is not a normal animal when he/she transforms in front of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom