Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lets work out our minds... Male looking for Female. UPDATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to do a fantasy/adventure roleplay in which my character in one way or another owns yours. I can play all sorts of humanoids or humans for this roleplay. I want someone willing to help with story, and can deal with a none to low romance plot. The story may have fighting, and will include monsters to fondle as well as enjoy your character.

If interested message me with a list of favorite kinks, and turn offs. Hope to hear from somebody soon.

Looking to between 1-3 normal paragraphs. More or less depending on scene. Dont need a book after every post, but once in a while to describe something new would be wonderful.

Now have some plots, for the second one you would need to play two characters though only sometimes at the same time.

Also I play males and futanari.

I want only females/futanari partners.

RE: Lets work out our minds... Male looking for Female.

Ideas/Plots

Endless Competition
---20XX, pointless to keep up with dates as they hold little meaning at large. After the mysterious 'seed' hit the planet releasing a new mutagenic into the atmosphere. It was studied slowly, but once condensed there was no stopping it's spread. In less than a month it was in everything organic, and even effecting rudimentary inorganic materials. All except one tenth of the worlds population changed into half monster creatures, and nearly every one lost sentience. Though few retained the ability to think, their minds are usually warped having forgot the past. Some animals were changed into all kinds of monstrosities with little more than previous instincts. Everything was changing plants changing to become more hostile, and producing more of the element as it faded making it just another part of the world at large. The population soon sought each other creating dense well protected enclosures to survive finding though they looked no different they had not been untouched as previously thought. Those who were left had stronger muscles, and unnaturally resilient bodies able to cope to the new world at large. While the changes vary from individuals a secont boon appeared in a very select few who could will feats only discribed as magic into the natural world.

Main Plot: Our characters both invented a way to put their consciousness into living 'Dolls' to be able to go out collecting DNA. Using either force or charms depending on situation as well as depended on the creature in question. Then using that DNA to improve the Dolls appearance, and capabilities. All in order to protect towns they are apart of. However, what had once been a game of tricking each other to cause havoc became a full blown war they both consider the other started. Knowing the dolls to be expendable they have their way with each other whenever they can get the drop on each other.
(Love/Hate Romance)(Very Dark Themes)(Modern-Fantasy)

As you Wish... Idiot!
Erik while down on his luck having lost his job, his home, and all he owned in the world. Forced to go out into the street to find somewhere to sleep the worst of the night away. Bleary eyed he walks into an ally mindless to what is in front on him steps on an old glass lamp. Soon finds himself in front of a beautiful women dressed in an outlandish outfit. She soon to inform him she would grant any wish he had, as she was his servant as long as he lived. The ideas to go after his lifetime crush, and have everything he wished as there was no rules to the wishes. While he tried to decide what he was going to do. She had fallen for him at first sight despite how uninterested he seemed in her. Her annoyance could bleed out as tricks on his wishes making them come true in ways that would be more trouble than they were worth.
(Love Triangle)(Humor-Slice of Life)(Modern)

Note: Also have a darker version of this if interested.

RE: Lets work out our minds... Male looking for Female.

I am not a yoshi...

But you said you were...

It's called sarcasm!

Ohh what's that taste like?

Damnit Goku!

hey.

I'm interested in getting started. I'm brand new here, and I'd like to write something desperately. I feel like your first idea would work if I had two characters instead of one. That way, I can have whatever romance I want between them (both women), and you can repetitively abuse them in anyway that my rabbit hole allows.

Let me know what you think. I tend to write a few paragraphs at a time.

When I get the muck of sleepiness I will try to write out something that will explain the character I like to play well. Till then I will be lazy as usual, and relax while I clear my imagination.

Well Sorry for the delay recently have no internet so using my phone to get on my laptop. Should be on for some time though, and might be on more often with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom