Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving plot and adventure (I do MxF and MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDragon2013

Planetoid
Hello there! I hope your day/night is going well. Currently I am really looking for someone who is willing to do one of a couple of plots. These plots are below and are open to be changed/tweaked.

Real quick, the rules - yes, yes we all hate them, but they are a must to keep everyone happy.

1 - I am pretty open, and I do not bite, if there is something you want to try let me know and I may give it a try. That being said, do not be mad if I say no for whatever reason.

2 - I have a life, I can't be on all the time however I try to post at least once a day. If you want to chat while we play that is fine with me - those I will be able to respond quicker because I tend to access the site via my iPod, I just cannot post via my iPod - too complicated. The rule here is please do not pester me too much, if you do not hear from me within a couple days sending me a friendly reminder is fine, but do not bombard me - it tends to be a turnoff.

3 - Write properly. I am not a grammar or spelling Nazi, hell I am far from perfect. But I do want to be able to understand what you are saying.

4 - No one-liners. Come on...there is always something more to write.

5 - If there is anything that I post that you do not like, let me know, I have no problem changing something I write.

6 - I only dominate, I cannot play a submissive male. I also like a little spunk in submissives, I'm not too fond of 'roll-over' subs.

Please let me know what your limits are! My only limit is scat/vore/blood etc.

Now for the plots:

1 - Bounty Hunter x Person who wants revenge
Ideally this would be set in a place that has space travel, though most of the RP would be on different worlds. It doesn't have to be real high-tech or anything, and we could do with or without aliens. The main characters however, please let's have them human. Anyway, the idea is that the bounty hunter is very well known (may or may not have a team), and are currently hunting down a major criminal. This criminal has wronged someone (either killing their family, destroying their home, etc.), and they want revenge. They try and get the bounty hunter to take them one and either it can be that they say no and the person stows away or the agree.

2 - Not your Usual Curse by a Demon
Modern enough day, though the thought of Demons is usually still in fairy-tale books. However the truth is there are demons, but they aren't all that bad. The demons fight over souls. However, to be a soul collector the demon has to have a binding source to earth, these 'hosts' are usually humans, and usually have no say in the matter. This would be a story of the collector and host, I could see this going a little fun and goofy, or more serious. I see a lot of tension, bickering and what not.

3 - No Place Like Home
This could either be a runaway or an accident that they were separated from their home - or maybe it was destroyed. However it can range from a quest to go home, quest of revenge, or a quest to find a treasure of some kind (or to find out self truth). But, the character needs help, cue the other character.

4 - Clear My Name
Their name is tarnished and they are going on a quest to clear it, however they need help. This could be that the other helps willingly, or are forced. Can be modern, royalty based, fantasy based etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom