Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My two friends.. (Childer, Memiroa and Manada only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Childer

Super-Earth
The morning was warm as Emile a young serperior woke to see his two friends were still asleep on him. "Good morning.." he kissed them both. Emile was happy that they all went camping together and today was going to be a fun bay.

Waking to feel something moving Memy opened her eyes "Hi... Emile did you sleep well?" she smiled rubbing her eyes. Memy was a pretty luxray as she loved her friends together they went to all their years of school together. Memy kissed hid cheek resting her head on his long snake like body.

A stubborn sleeper, as a kid, and one now. Chris was not ready to wake up, but he knew his friends would wake him up more. With a huge sigh one larger then what was needed he rolled over, and rested his head on Emile as well, but slightly lower then Memy. Chris started to purr, comfortable and content. "You two forget I like to sleep in don't you?" He asked as he stretched his legs out, and looked up to Memy, still purring

As Memy and Chris are just a few years younger then him Emile loved them both as a little brother and sister. "Chris.. but today is the day you get to make smores. " Emile said coiling up around the two. Emile had a crush on Memy and he thinks Chris did too. as they both talked about now and then. "I.. love you.." he whispered hoping no one heard.

Memy was paying attention to Emile as she sat up patting Chris "All last night you held me.. did you forgot you teddy bear?" she joked with him but her eyes looked both of the males over. "Oh.. gosh.. I forget who much they grown.." she said to herself. Memy was the only firl in their lifes as they all stayed away from the rest of the groups.

He hear Emile whisper to Memy, this did not go overly well with Chris, he knew their three relationship with one another was a parculiar so he often never got too mad. Though he could not let it go, as he started to emit cold chill's from his body, to remind more Emile then Memy that he was still there. Though he continued to purr quietly, as he slowly stopped with the cold chills, knowing it could hurt Emile. "Don't you two forget about me now eh?"

As Memy got up and left the tent Emile looked at Chris "I.. i'm sorry chris.. but I love her and you do too." He said giving him a tap on the head with a vine. "I.. think we sure talk to her about this.." He said looking chris over He to see what Memy means about him growning bigger. Emile honestly didn't care as he knows he's much larger then Chris will ever be. "Lets get something to eat.. Memy should be cooking some food."

Memy was cooking some beacon for her and Chris and made a salad for Emile. She was thinking to herself "I.. love them both.. so much.." she wanted to be closer to them both but feared they start fighting over her. Memy sat by the small fire thinking about what to do.

His hairs, began to bristle as Emile spoke to him like a child. This urked him to no avail, yes Emile was barely older then them both, but he had the best type advantage over them both. The ground where Chris now stood frozen, he knew for a lack of better terms, that he had to cool down. Inhaling deeply, Chris ran off to where Memy was, he could smell the bacon, forgetting that he was mad at that moment, Chris came flying out of the bushes. "Bacon, aw my gosh I love bacon" Chris said happily, as he sat down, away from the fire. Memy the only one who cold really over all handle to flames.

Emile loved his friends but their bodies have needs and Memy was the only one that loved them both. "It.. is really good Memy." he said eating some of the salad. After eating up he layed out in the sun to warm up.

Memy sat by chris and rubbed his head then looked at Emile. "Guys.. I have something to tell you.." she said looking at the ground. "I'm... a girl.. so.. I love you to very much.. I want to take are friendship to the next level with you two." she smiled at rhem both.

Chris purred loudly, as he rested in the shade, being an ice Pokemon there were things he could not do as well, but he began to purr as Memy spoke. Chris did not know what to say, or do, he should feel happy, but for some reason. Remorse feel over his body, there was another pokemon here that will have a factor. Chris sighed and sat up, though happy more then confused. "And how dear Memy will this work?" Chris asked as he gently leaned into her and purred.

Emile wanted her too "Memy... " he said coiling up around the two "Chris.. we could both be her mates.." he said looking at them. Emile wanted to keep them both happy but they all had stuff they want more.

Memy cryed as she held both of them "I.. love yoy both and want both you as my mates.. please." she said knowing Emile was going to say yes but.. chris was different. "Chris.. I love you and Emile.. I want both of you." her hand rubbed his thigh.

Chris sighed, as he looked to Memy, and only saw her in his eyes, though he knew Emile was near. He listened to her, her voice, was so sweet and gentle. Instinctively, as Memy rubbed his thigh he fell and rolled onto his back. Blushing a bit, it was an instinctual thing, to do what he just did. "T-T-Th-That is cheating Memy" Chris said on the ground, laying on his back. Looking at the two of them. "Very well, I am sure we can work this out"Chris said looking away,

Emile kissed Memy licking her cheek "Chris.. well be a happy family.." he rubbed Memy with a vine as a second one rubs Chris. "We.. could start now.. you two." Emile said as a vine groped Memy's breast and Chris's sheath.

Memy kissed Emile and rubbed Chris too. "I.. love you two.. I want you both.." she cryed getting on top of Emile. "O.. I want both of your.. babies.." She rubbed Emile's slit making his cock slid out. "Chris come I want you too."

"uhh.but...but...how" Chris asked, as his own cock started to grow, due to the attention given to it. "I...I .... I want to but...." Chris got up and looked around embarrassed, sharing he did not know how to do well, his mind he could not understand, how he could share Memy.

Emile kissed Memy as he pulled Chris onto him "Chris.. we only have each other.." he said pushing Memy and chris together. "We'll take care of each other too." Emile said kissing his cheek. as he feld memmy grabbing his huge snake like cock between Memy and chris. "Huge.. isn't it chris." Emile said as it was as long as his arm.

Memy kissed Chris rubbing his cock out of his sheath. she started to jerk the two boys off. "I love you chris.. please I'll ove both of you." She sucked on his tip as her slit road up and down Emile's thick cock too. "Chris.. your colder then.. Emile's.. "

"O-o-o-of course I am" Chris said flustered as he blushed as Memy took to tip of his cock in her mouth. Chris not wanting to notice Emile cock, it was not his fault Chris was just a smaller built Pokemon. "A-ah-all right then.....I - I I will do the best I can" Chris whispered as with his two paws and stroked the two of their cheeks.

Emile kissed Chris as he watched memy work them both. "I love you to.. chris like a brother.. no.. maybe more.." he said moaning as Memy's wet slit took the tip into her "Memy.. please be careful.. I'm pretty big.." he said as a vine gropes Chris's blue fuzzy sack. "Care.. if I help?"

Memy moaned around chris as she took him into her mouth and slowly road Emile ito her luxray.. pussy. She was so happy to finally have her boys. Pulling off to breath "Your.. so cute looking chris... with Emile behind you like this.." She sucked on his cock and road Emile a bit harder.

Chris started to blush as Chris leaned his neck back, and nipped the neck of Emile. As his cringed moaning slightly as Memy, took his cock in her mouth more. Feeling Emile fuck Memy on him, was a different feeling he was not used too. " I love both of you too" Chris moaned quietly, still blushing a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom