Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question about a closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Per announcements made wayyyy back when (and several times) and per the sticky in each and every 1x1 RP section, it is clearly stated that ALL 1x1 RPs NEED/REQUIRE that the username of, at minimum, of the writing partner is to be stated in the thread title of ALL RPs. If it is NOT there, then it'll be closed without warning by staff.

The reason for this: to help us weed out misplaced threads because people do accidentally place request threads in the RP sections and, as always, we get spam. This helps us find such things that much faster.

To remedy this: contact staff (red name - admin or green name - global mod) and let them know your thread has been closed. Provide a link and let them know you wish it reopened and that you'll edit. THEN, immediately edit the thread title. Not editing the title will just render the thread closed again at a later time... something you'll want to avoid.

No problem. If you want, since you've provided the link, etc etc... I can just reopen it for you now. Just be sure to edit it. :)

darkangel76 said:
No problem. If you want, since you've provided the link, etc etc... I can just reopen it for you now. Just be sure to edit it. :)

I messaged Havoc, but I can delete that PM. That'd be great, thanks again.

It's reopened.

And I'd imagine you'd want it opened sooner than later so you can make edits and resume posting. Would make sense to me to have someone open it who is online. Silly nilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom