Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role-play Search, any type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlov Syndrome

Planetoid
Whoever managed to stumble into this neck of the male request woods, prepare yourselves for an extremely uneventful thread. I'm still new to the website and for right now, until things grow a bit, I wanted to keep things simple. I'm open to any sexual pairing whether it be m x f, m x m, f x f, or any other pairing you can come up with. As far as the interests go, I could go and make a list but it would be faster to just say I pretty much enjoy everything. Over the years I've tried many things and I'll be honest: there isn't much I won't do anymore for the sake of keeping it interesting. As far as the pairings go, it's users choice. Come to me with what floats your boat the hardest down the role-play river and I believe we could create something wonderful. The only other thing is, I very much enjoy anthros so if you enjoy anthros, that would make my night. If you don't, there's no worry, come to me with what you enjoy either way. I enjoy everything from straight smut to straight plot and everything in between.

On a side note, if you don't have anything at all in mind, message me anyway. There's nothing that will stop us from having a wonderful time. If you made it this far, all I have left to say is leave me a message here or send me a private message to get in contact with me and we'll go from there. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom