Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

secretdeviant

Meteorite
Hi everyone. I am new to this site but by no means new to role playing. I have been playing for a few years now relatively consistently. I want to try out this site, it at least look like it could have great potential.

So, a bit about what I am looking for in a rp. I tend to like a good amount of story before any smut starts. Jumping right into smutty stories don't really work for me, I guess they could but the story would have to be absolutely right. I am super flexible on post lengths, although if they are really short I would hope posts could be very frequent.

Now to the more exciting parts! I am into many different things and have mostly the standard no's (scat, gore, watersports etc.) Other than that I am open to hear anything you may want to do or experiment with. New things are fun!

At the moment I am not really craving anything super specific . . . I just want to play. Although, if you want to play a dom female you will have made a new friends for sure! If you want to get a story going please PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom