Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have an idea to share with u, want to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistressflames

Supernova
I am going to keep this as simple as possible. I am currently craving to play a particular rp below. I am looking for a male who is not afraid to play a dominate role. I don’t mind switching roles but I am not in the mood to play strictly domanant any time soon. I would prefer we post at least a paragraph or two per post. I only rp through threads. As for kinks and fetishs. I am pretty open minded. I’m not into scat, gore or impregnation. I am iffy about lactation and incest (if it sounds fun or fits the plotline I can be persuaded into it.)

My current ideas:

My character, lets call her Lily (name will probably change). Is captured/acquired by a dominant male, character, someone who knows what he wants and take control. Or he may not be so confident and learns how to take control through these experiences. You can build your char however you like. Lily start’s out a virgin, very stubborn and strong willed girl. His goal in the beginning is to break her into becoming his and introduce her to the sexual world. This includes scenes of orgasm denial were he teases and stimulates her body until she is about to reach her peak, stops until she calms down then goes at it again over and over until she is begging for release or for him to touch her. Could be scenes where she is restrained and pushed until she is asking him for sex. I am thinking there will be a scene where she is being punished and he/they discover she has a masochistic side to her. This will inspire punishments when necessary and scenes were he starts to test and push her body’s limits. This could include whips, wooden horse, orgy’s ect…we may get creative, I love creativity.
They will be immortals or magic involved in some sort. This way Lily could withstand longer than a mortal and heal for fun later or the next day.
The situation that brings them to all this and the world they are in will be up to you. I have not fully thought that far and would like your input. We can brainstorm.

Idea 2: the concept is quite simple. This will be my intro post. You will make your response and we will continue from there. I can't take on too many rps right now so the first person to message me interested will get it....

Victoria

Victoria stood in the center of the basement. The normal lighting was dimmed a little. A bright spot light suddenly turned on illuminating the vampire and making her the center of attention in a room where the air was musty with the rare scent of blood, sweat and cum and the sounds of moans and whimpers echoed in all direction. The red headed woman winced her eyes shut to block out the bright light. She was hanging by her arms stretched up above her head. Her wrists were bound tightly together by thin black rope. Her head hung low and her long blood red hair drapped down over her face to block out the light and cover her exposed body like two curtains. There was a small clicking of foot prints and the first thing she saw was a pair of polished black shoes. Her eyes traveled up his black pants, over the mounds of his unbelievably sculpted abs to look up at the handsome face of the man and his cold dark eyes.

With out so much of a word from the man. He reached up and pulled hard on the hanging rope beside him. It was attached to a puley on the ceiling. Instantly the rope under her panties came up, digging deep into Victoria’s pussy lips. An uncontrollable cry echoed through the stone walls of the basement. She was pulled not only off her feet but the clogs she wore dangled an inch off the ground as the crotch rope held her in mid air. Her thighs instantly clenched together. Victoria’s body curled back into an arch and she squint her eyes shut with her red lips gaping wide open. “It hurts…” She gasped. Then the red head’s upper body leaned forwards slightly with her big breasts dangling in front of her. The V neck of her thin black corset had her breasts threatening to pop out. If it were not for the string laced up her belly holding the material tight against her body then they probably would have. The leash connected to her collar dangled between her breasts as she shivered from the pain of the rope pressing hard against her clit. “It hurts so good.” She added as her legs did an uncomfortable squirm much like the fins of a mermaid.

The rope was released and Victoria dropped onto her clogs. She was softly panting as he walked around her. His eyes inspecting every inch of her perfectly curved body. His foot steps were almost taunting until they stopped directly in front of her. Her pussy was pulsing and hot. She did not have to look down to know there was a wet spot rope had been and she could feel her own juices slowly trickle down her thigh. For the first time in centuries she was actually looking shameful. His strong powerful hands took her chin and lifted it up. Her scarlet eyes met with his. She said nothing, expecting him to speak but instead there was a long silence. Then the man leaned his head in his lips slowly moved forwards toward hers. Victoria prepared for the kiss. She could feel his hot breath against her lips. This was going to be good, she could almost taste his lips. He tilted his head to the other side as if debating on which way to kiss. She lightly parted her lips, her tongue lifting and prepared to dance against his the moment their lips would lock together. Before Victoria could be satisfied with even the slightest touch of his warm moist lips he stepped back and tugged down the rope.

“Hahhhah!” Another cry escaped her scarlet lips as Victoria winced her eyes shut and gaped her mouth open. Her body tensed in an arch, shuddering under the bite of the rope. Her thighs clamped together and her pussy began to leak even more into her laced panties and over the rope as it pulled into her cameltoe. For a good long minute the rope held her in the air, pulled tight between the crack of her voluptuous bottom, following the curves of her body and up her spine. Then once again the rope was released and the woman fell the two inches back onto her feet. Her upper body slumped forwards “Tease.” She moaned under her breath.

(I know it may seem like I am controlling the man's actions as well, it is only for this one post. After that he is all yours.)

Please message me if interested.

You PMs are Full!
I was wondering about these limits:
Anthro, bestiality,
And depending on what level of gore is your limit,
possibly using necromancy to play with a death fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom