Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

【 Many a Possibility ▐ Lit+ Original && Fandom | FxM 】

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

• Greetings and bienvenue, everyone. ♥
    I'm star-phantasia, but feel free to shorten that or give me a nickname.

Given recent changes to my life offline, I won't be on much and so I'm looking for a different sort of RP than usual.
    While I'm not opposed to long-term, posts would be very sporadic from my side, and it'd be a slow-moving roleplay. Thus, I'm looking for roleplays just in-between short and long-term.
    With that said, I'll go ahead and flesh out what I'm looking for and my semi-revised guidelines below.

And yes, I know. The font is small and kind of hard to read. But I do like the size in general and I feel the post doesn't look as overwhelming this way. >u<;
    But, I probably will be playing with coding for a while and looking for something comfortable for me and to the eyes of others.

• x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx
      x x x x x x x G U I D E L I N E S x x x x x x

• x I ask for two paragraphs to a post (one for smutty scenes), and proper grammar and spelling. I'm sure creative, flowing writing won't be a problem. OuO

x Multiple characters are required; but I'm not looking for a large group. Two or three characters for each of us is good. (Any more and I start wanting harems for us.)

x Some action and romance are required. Depending on what we're looking for/up for, the balance could vary. Drama and comedy are greatly loved as well!

x Even though I am looking for smut/ecchi heavy roleplays, I still require plot and character-development. Story-driven, not smut-driven.

x I am looking for het; specifically, someone to play male characters to my females.

x Well, all of the sites' rules need to be followed. This shouldn't need stating, but just in case.

These are the main rules of sorts I go by. They're pretty straightforward and simple, so I don't expect any problems to arise. Below, I will have a small list with a handful of other notes and details though, and then the fun stuff comes!

x x x x x N O T E S && M O R E x x x x x x

• So this here is a general list of other details that aren't really guidelines/rules, but some ways I play and other things.
        Some of these may not be as clear, and please do ask for clarification if you need it!

• x x Even though it's not a guideline, it shouldn't need to be said that there shouldn't be just one main character to a roleplay, whether it's mine or your's.
          x x Both of us should have a main or two, and they should be equally relevant to the story and given the exposure (and amount of scenes).

x x Continuing from there, I like to decide on a main (or two) with other characters as side characters (or NPC). They'll be developed, but they're not a lead or someone the story is meant to follow.
          x x NPCs are obviously more minor, but they have larger variety (they can be recurring or one-shot, plot relevant or insignificant).

x x For characters, I always go with a description but sometimes have images to go with it for reference. You're free to do either/both, of course.
          x x But, I do ask that no real people be used; only art (anime/manga, cartoon, CG; be it fan or original).

x x When it comes to side characters, we can make them ourselves, or make them for each other to play. I know some people are looking for very specific things (appearance, personality-wise or even both),
          x x and I am too at times. This can be very accommodating for both parties!

x x Admittedly, I am a bit picky about genres and settings. I have a variety of them that I'm into, but I usually am not looking to explore/play or use them the way that others are.
          x x For the most part, medieval / historical anything and apocalyptic anything (post or what have you) go here. This isn't to say that I'm entirely unwilling or anything! Just a bit of a heads up~.

x x If you want characters/harems to be played for your character, you need to do the same. I'm always willing and eager, but I won't ask because I know a lot of people are put off by the idea of playing such
          x x and such amount of characters/a harem. But, if you want one, you need to play one for me too.

I hope that's all well and dandy with any interested parties! Again, please do ask if anything needs clearing up.

Stay tuned for the second post for the series, genres and ideas as well as closing remarks!

The Fandoms ▎Genres+Settings ▎Kinks

• Alas, we've reached the real fun! The list of potential and, um, other such stuff. Basically, the place where all the series, ideas and that junk are.
    I'll cover the series and fandom stuff first, and the genres/settings will follow.

Just because something isn't listed, doesn't necessarily mean that I'm not into it or unwilling to roleplay it. Feel free to inquire about a title or genre that you don't see.
    The worst I can do is hack your computer and - just kidding. I may say no, I may say maybe or even yes. Sometimes, I forget a series I absolutely love (or just think that no one will know it).

Within the genres, I may have titles as a reference, and if you see one you know or like, please do ask about it! I'm probably very open (if not eager) to play with or maybe even in it.

For the fandoms, these are all cravings. For some, I have very specific ideas and cravings, and those won't all be thrown out/detailed here. But I will give a heads up for anything that someone inquires about.

• x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx
      x x x x T I T L E S | O T H E R S x x x x

• x x Spider-Man x x x x x x x x x x x x

• In general, I enjoy the Marvel-verse and how it tends toward some dark stuff, but is also quite light-hearted.
          However, I do have a preference toward a Spidey-themed/styled roleplay. I have an idea for something heavily
          based on it, and I do have some specific requests here, but I'm open to adjusting things and being as appealing
          to my partner as I'm asking them to be for me.

x x Teen Titans / Young Avengers x x

• Honestly, I'm not entirely up for the group hero route at the moment, but sometimes it's just so much fun, it's hard
          to not enjoy once started. I have some ideas, but am open to hearing what others have in mind.

x x Sonic the Hedgehog x x x x x x x

• For StH, I'm looking at the games and fandom. Here, I don't mind playing anthro, but prefer that males played will
          be (mostly) human. As far as where to go with this, there is all kinds of fun routes. I'm open to something slice of life
          or plot/action heavy, on the lighter or slightly darker route (world adventure/unleashed versus adventure battle 2).

x x Hyper Dimension Neptune x x x x

• To sum this up; I would love to go a game industry parody + wars route. I don't entirely know what in the world
          this would constitute, but I think it'd be a ton of fun to brainstorm and play with!

x x Mugen Souls │ NIS x x x x x x x x

• Well, the premise to the game is fun (and so are the games of the company it borrows from). I enjoy the idea of how
          zany and over the top it is, as well as the idea of a hero that wants to take over the world(s) by uniting them (and thus
          saving them). I also enjoy how wild NIS titles are and the general fun and trope-y-ness of both, so it'd be fun to try!

x x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles x x

• In general, I enjoy the premise of a group of teens that live hidden from society and are trained beyond human
          capabilities (and are unnatural/different in some way). The real fun comes with all of the wild adventures, action
          and hijinks that ensue! I actually don't mind them being played as human or turtle, and I'd like to do something a bit
          similar to the '03 cartoon series~.

x x Suda51 + GHM x x x x x x x x x x

• One goes with the other, of course. What's to say here? Well, I enjoy Suda's quirkiness (to put it lightly) and would love
          to try for a roleplay that borrows parts of his titles, or do something original that plays with similar themes and ideas to his.

x x Nerd Corps x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Their (original) series are a lot of fun to me, and between Storm Hawks, Battle Force 5 and Slugterra, I would love to try
          and play with some of their general ideas and themes. In general, the feel and atmosphere of their works alone is something
          to consider borrowing~.

• x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
      x x x x G E N R E S && S E T T I N G S x x x x

• x x Mecha │ Super Robot x x x x x

• As much as I love my mecha, I do have a strong preference toward super robot and little love for the real robot side. Titles
          like Escaflowne, Macross and Getter Robo (and TTGL, which it inspired) alongside the Go Nagai works are a lot of fun to me.
          There's also a lot to try here; whether it's something in space, planetside, with one mech, a few or anything. There is a lot to plot~!

x x Tokusatsu / Magical Girl x x x

• Personally, I wouldn't mind going magical girl and boy, or using the magical girl and tokusatsu route. Either way, lots of
          different things to try! I love both a lot and am always eager to play with the genres. Highlight titles for inspiration on the
          mahou shoujo side are Shugo Chara, Rayearth and Winx Club. Of course, tokusatsu would Kamen Rider! Inspiration
          Kick is useful for getting ideas flowing~.

x x JRPG x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• This is kind of vague as a genre, but let me try and somehow make something clear out of this. In general, I don't mind
          borrowing from a range of JRPGs, but on a more focused scale, I guess you could say that using some general themes
          and ideas to make a RP would be quite fun. Whether it's use of the class system, the general setting type or whatever.
          (There's a huge variety to go with as well! From FF to Tales of and Atelier or older or newer titles.)

x x Shounen / Seinen x x x x x x

• Personally, I lean strongly toward the more action-oriented titles when it comes to Shounen and Seinen.
          I do enjoy how seinen invokes its romance and more mature elements though, and meshing/borrowing from
          both is great! In general, I like how the action and comedy are handled and some of the plot elements, and
          marrying both with shoujo and jousei ideas, themes and elements is fantastic to me. Notable titles that are
          seinen or shounen : 3x3 Eyes | One Piece | Fairy Tail | Big O | Drifters | Desert Punk | Bastard!!

x x Shoujo / Josei x x x x x x x x

• What I love about shoujo especially is how versatile of a genre it is. It can make slice of life work incredibly
          well, and having action heavy series with great amounts of drama (and romance, comedy, etc) is not uncommon.
          Josei is a bit more straightforward in leaning toward the realistic, and while I'd rather have a stronger focus
          on a shoujo-like roleplay, I wouldn't mind josei themes in one (how it handles relationships, etc). Shoujo titles I love
          (s-o-l and non) are : Lovely Complex | Basara | CCS | Hana Yori Dango | From Far Away | Palette of 12 Secret Colors

x x Kaitou / Phantom Thief x x x

• This deserves its own section because of how prevalent it is and the variety of these titles and how fun they
          are! There's a number of ways to play with, explore and borrow from these. Lupin III and Kaitou Saint Tail
          are a pair of my favorites, but ones with stronger fantasy elements are a ton of fun to style a roleplay after
          as well. Incredibly adaptable and easily implemented/used.

x x Modern x x x x x x x x x x x

• How could I not include this? My go-to setting. ♥ Personally, I almost never get bored of a modern setting, or a modern-futuristic
          one. However, I also cannot do anything that is just slice of life/realistic. My sense of modern is more action and/or fantasy-oriented.
          If it's not a martial arts type of setting, then a school setting with a twist (Gakuen Alice, Shugo Chara, etc) or something akin to Ah! My
          Goddess. Modern can be a bit cheap/default, but it can also be fun!

x x Futuristic x x x x x x x x x x x

• My other favorite setting is futuristic. Of course, the type of futuristic I enjoy is very different than most others. Rather than the Mass
          Effect or Dead Space route, I prefer something like Star Ocean (4/TLH) or some such. My futuristic is more Opoona or Earth Seeker
          (also good for apocalyptic). I like playing with the technology aspect, but also enjoy something more "fluffy" as far as feel and backdrop.

x x Medieval x x x x x x x x x x x

• Fantasy is a necessity here to keep me interested, and I have a very hard time jumping on board for anything medieval/period/historically-set,
          but I'm not entirely opposed to it. I do have a couple of ideas even, but they are definitely quite specific. I generally stray very far from the
          general ideas and themes of high fantasy, and I prefer a more trope/parody but (played) straight route to an extent. It takes a lot to get me
          interested and staying, but I enjoy it a lot when I do/am on-board.

x x x x x x x x x K I N K S x x x x x x x x x x

• This section was nearly forgotten, but it is quite important. My f-list is the ideal guide here, but I will throw out my no's and some preferred kinks.
      As a note, what is on the no is something that is absolutely not negotiable (and as far as violence/pain, is only in reference to sex). If you pester me about these, I will ignore you.

For the preferred kinks, they may change depending on my mood, the time of day or the RP. But they are a good reference in general and probably will be a bit consistent.

• x x Clothed Sex │ Stockings/Pantyhose │ Forced Clotheswearing │ Force / Pseudo-rape │ Dirty Talking
        x x x x Bukkake │ Sexy / Slutty Clothing │ Dating │ Groping │ Perverts (closet or open)

× x x Bathroomplay │ Needles │ Vore │ (Some) Food │ Incest (blood relations) │ Bestiality │ Enemas
        x x x x Pregnancy / Pregnant Characters │ Pain / Violence / Torture │ Degradation / Humiliation │ (Stomach) Bulges

Ideas ▎Closing Note

• Since the previous post was getting a bit lengthy (and I initially forgot about it), I went ahead and edited this to be the ideas post!

Below will be a list of ideas I have, whether entirely original or strongly based on a title (or even a couple or a few). If you recognize the series used, then great! But if not, just as well, because I'm not expecting anyone to have to know anything or do research. If something does borrow from a work, I don't want to follow the same path of the series itself, mind you. I may enjoy bits and pieces of it, but going our own way is much more fun!

These ideas won't be updated for another hour or so, but expect them to be completed tonight!

• x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
      x x x x I D E A S ▎Original && Inspired x x x

• x x 1-2-3 : TERRA × Kiss ! x x x x x x x x x x x x

• On an alternate world, there are those born with abilties beyond the normal human. A rare and almost dying breed,
          they isolate themselves amongst society or take jobs as Bringers - the mercenary and bounty hunters of the world.
          However, for these skilled, innately talented people, the source to their power is also a bane to some; sex and the
          rush that comes with physical contact. As little as a kiss, as much as a fuck. Anything can turn the tides for them.
          In this world, wild and chaotic and strewn with adventure, what kind of future lies for not only the world, but this
          breed of people and the many other uncovered secrets?

x x There's a variety of settings that could work here. Personally, I see something that's split between a modern-futuristic,
          x x space western meets some fuedal aspects.
          x x While I would like a focus on two particular characters (a Bringer and their partner), making a small group of characters
          x x to focus on (and some recurring NPCs and sides) would be a lot of fun.
          x x I have a few ideas figured out as far as mechanics and background, but I'm very open to plotting out such details
          x x with interested parties as well.

x x You can't be the hero - ! x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Lost amongst years of war and turmoil, many archives of the world have been forgotten. However, what does remain
          are the many artifacts and arts; among them, the most powerful art is of course magic. The other? The infamous Ryuuken.
          After the world finally settled into a peace amongst itself, one man decides to take this now lush world for himself and his
          nigh upon success. However, taking up the famed and feared Ryuuken, the legendary Dragon Knight wages a fierce
          battle against him, and both fall into the unknown - or at least, that's what said and commonly believed. One of the more
          prosperous kingdoms not only has the Ryuuken, but knows of the fate of the wizard that attempted to claim the world.
          And now, what with an ominous threat looming overhead, they've deemed it time to not only awaken said wizard, but
          to find the resurrected Dragon Knight. Upon completing the ritual to someone one from another world as a link between
          the two, the King, his priest and wisemen find themselves in for quite a dilemma with their ragtag gang that supposedly
          will save the world.

x x Ideally, I imagine a mostly medieval world with some twists and kind of varied places. However, we can play with
          x x setting quite a bit.
          x x Even though I have some general character ideas for the group overall, it'd also be nice to hear what my partner
          x x thinks and how they'd want to play certain roles (and create others).
          x x While I do have a handful of ideas for how the story could progress, I am looking for a kind of slice of life-adventure
          x x mix with plot and generally zany adventures.

x x [ ? ] x x x x x x x x x x x x

• x x x

x x [ ? ] x x x x x x x x x x x x

• x x x

• x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    x x x x x x x x x H A P P Y ♥ R P ing !! x x x x x x x x x x

• Well, that's everything! I shouldn't need to add anymore posts, and if any other updates come about, they'll be noted on the post below. ^u^

Thank you for taking the time to read over everything, and feel free to contact me by posting here or sending me a PM. Alternately, you could note me on F-list as well.

I look forward to discussing and plotting many a roleplay.
      Happy roleplaying and good luck searching to everybody. ♥

The thread is open to posting ~ !!

• ★▐ ██ ███████ U P D A T E S ﹥﹥

• » The previous post was updated, and a section for ideas (and a closing remark) was added.

» The Fandoms and Genres both have additions! Quite a few things were added to the titles, and in the opening notes.

» A few preferred kinks were added to the section.

» The coding has (presumably) been finalized. The thread is at completion! (Technically. ♥)

Okay, so I could only get two ideas up tonight, but hopefully I'll have more going through my head tomorrow! ♥

bump bump ♥ !

• Alrighty!
    I'm going to be trying to work on those last couple of ideas (and brainstorm a new one or two).

Also~! I have some links to the type of male characters that I would love to be played. ♥
    (I also have images for the type of gals I like to play.)

• Good evening ~ ! ♥

I'm currently working on a pair of ideas, as well as preparing to respond to PMs~.

Also kind of craving/wanting to try something similar to any of these series :

• ● Zombie-Loan

● From Far Away / Kanata Kara

● Yuu Yuu Hakusho [] Mixed with other supernatural and/or school-based series.

● Tenjou Tenge [] Again, mixed with some other series, especially of the school and martial arts elements.

● Mothra Trilogy

If interested, post here or PM me about them. If you're unfamiliar with those (or are familiar with a similar series), that's fine as well. You can ask for details about the premise, and we may be able to create something of our own!

• just playing with sizes and what not.

────── ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▃▃ ━━━ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
how does text in general look at this size

and at the next size, it looks like this.

the next size is like this.

finally, the last size looks like this.

how does text in general look at this size
and at the next size, it looks like this.

the next size is like this.

finally, the last size looks like this.

• Good evening all! My apologies that I couldn't get back to everyone sooner.

This week should be a bit nicer on my schedule (and my health, lol) so I hope to be on quite a bit more and at various times throughout the day.

My ideas are also coming along nicely, and not only have I thought up some new ones, but the ones yet to be posted are coming along nicely! If I have the time, I expect to get them on here tonight. ^u^

Also decided that I'm going to do a "craving of the day" / flavor of the moment section to each post~. ♥

Current Taste for the Moment :

• Something futuristic, in a way?

Also would love a Gakuen type set-up~!

• General Update :

• Hello, everyone!

My apologies for being offline so long and not being able to keep anyone updated.
      It has been an extremely busy past couple of weeks. This week is also looking to be fairly busy, but I'm looking to getting back online later
      today and hopefully periodically throughout the week (and eventually getting online more often in general).

As a heads up, May will be a somewhat full month as well, but I should have fair bit of time in the mornings and afternoons if all goes well.

Thread Update :

• Nothing has been changed yet, but when I am on again (for more than a short moment), the thread will have a slight
      overhaul to a few sections. Mainly some updates that better correspond to current tastes and preferences, and maybe
      some light changes to the rules.

Of course, when that does happen, I'll make note of it with a new post and on the update section.

That should cover everything. I won't be available for a few hours, so I can't do much catching up or planning too soon, but
    if we were discussing something and you're still interested (whether in the idea or RPing in general), feel free to contact me
    about it!

Hopefully I'll be able to hop on later tonight, but if not, I should be on tomorrow.

• Good day, all!

Not being on yesterday was (mostly) my bad, and tomorrow will be awkward but I may be available Friday and Saturday. ♥

As a heads up, I have a much better idea already of what Summer will be like for me, and availability on some evenings may be scarce but I think I can manage some things.

I'm also planning on a new thread for Summer (to match another change in my schedule and lifestyle, tastes and other stuff).
    Pretty much everything on here should still apply, but expect a new thread by the end or middle of May.
    I'll probably remove everything from this one since I won't want people mixing up information or anything.

Until then, I expect to be somewhat or fairly available and will try to keep people updated. I may be offline for days without warning though (I'll definitely try to avoid it!).

That's about all. As far RPs I'm interested in, I'd like to try and plan something a bit more focused on smaller, or "open."
    I'd like something that won't require too much (initial) planning, but has a small/fair main cast and has plenty of slice of life elements with bits of action and quite a bit of ecchi and smut.

Favoring something school oriented, but I do have some ideas and references for other stuff (ranging from fantasy to modern-fantasy and even futuristic, w/o or w/fantasy).

• Update a go go!

Real life is handing my tush to me on a fine platter, so I am not expecting to be on much until the end of May.
    However, I may be able to hop on and at least plan some things before then (but I wouldn't hold my breath).

I'm already plotting for the new thread, and I think end of May is a better guesstimate of when to expect it.
    Also, I'm hoping to be quite free to RP for the Summer!

If you PMed me back in April and I never got back to you then (since I didn't have a chance to get online), I'll probably message you now but won't pester you if there's been a change of heart or schedule. (I can totes relate.)

On the otherhand, if you're kind of interested in RPing with me but worried about the sporadic schedule and activity, maybe wait a week and see how things go before contacting me?

That about covers it. I'm hoping to hop on again soon, but I know I'll have quite a bit going on, so I don't expect to be on for a week or so. Until then, toodle-loo and happy RPing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom