Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Request Thread (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinnax

Planetoid
Why hello there. I'm Maquix and you have walked into my request thread. I'll be straightforward and make me intentions clear, so I'll start with my rules.

Rules
1. My preferred manner of RP is AIM. However, I'm also willing to roleplay through PMs and perhaps threads.
2. In my experience roleplays through AIM tend to be more smut based while RPs on this site are more plot based. I'm totally fine with that and desire both those types of RPs equally. However, I'm willing to RP smut here and plot on AIM.
3. I'm interested in both short term and long terms RPs. It's a lot of fun to see characters develop over time, but sometimes it's pointless to force a plot to continue when it's unnatural.
4. I almost always play a male and play alongside a female. I don't care what you are in real life, but if you're not playing your actual gender I'd prefer not to know as it can affect my perception of your character.
5. I have a few hardlimits that I'll never cross. Those are scat, rape, gore, vore and beastiality.
6. For the rest of the summer I will be traveling which means I won't have the most consistent schedule. However, my ability to participate will never be more than three or four days apart. However, when I am available I will be for a decent time. And that is simply the worst case scenario.

Plots
Coming soon. However, feel free to contact me with your ideas and desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom