Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super hero roleplay (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman4560

The God Damn Batman
Hey all. I have been on and off on this site for a long time. Let me just say that I have grown greatly as a writer since I started here. (Thank God.) I started only looking for smut, that being said I now am looking for a good story and a dedicated partner. I don't need someone that can write ten paragraphs or something crazy. However I would like someone that can at least write a single paragraph that is written to the point of being understandable. I do alot of fandoms, and cannon stories. However I am very willing to do original characters. Let me say that I really don't like typical romance based stories. I need and want conflict and drama. If you are looking for someone who will put effort into a role play, just message me. In the next post is some things that I have role played in the past and what I am looking for currently. Send me a message and please don't crowd this thread. :D

Super hero based role play.- I play characters from D.C. Comics and Marvel, I also do original characters so if you have a craving let me know, chances are Ill do it. If its a pairing that is not either DC or Marvel again let me know and I will most likely do it.

Anime- I love Anime, If I haven't seen it I want to. Therefore I will do almost any anime that you want. I am extremely open to ideas from it and original role plays that have an anime theme. Also I have original characters for my favorite anime.

Steampunk-The Idea of steampunk settings is great, you can add magic, tech, whatever you want and Im always willing to give this a shot.

Starwars- I should mention that I love starwars role play as well, it comes by so often that I almost forgot about it but if anyone is willing to give it a try I am more than willing to work with you on one.

Fantasy- Dungeons and Dragons, Monsters, Vampire and anything else you can stick in this realm I will play.

What I expect out of my partners are simple. - I understand that its hard sometimes to get good strong paragraphs out, especially during the sexy times but try your best and I wont ever be upset. Give me something to work with, this goes back to trying your best. Don't be afraid to tell me if your having a problem with our roleplay or would like to change or add something. The key to a good role play I have found is communication outside of it. I don't play male on male, its just not for me. I tried it once and didn't really enjoy it. As far as kinks go...Im open to everything. Im not going to shut you away for your kinks and I am here to help so if your having fun I am having fun. Lastly please pm me for roleplays as I won't be looking at this unless its to update it.

Characters I have played before are:
DC Comics-
Batman
Robin (All of them)
Jason Todd (Red Hood)
Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
Black Mask
Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
Flash(Wally West)
Roy Harper
Aqua-man

Batman X Poison Ivy- Poison Ivy has a new plan that requires the skill set of the Dark Knight to bring to life. Staging a set of kidnappings that only she could pull off, the Batman moves in to investigate, but when she rigs her entire greenhouse to cave in on itself the Batman falls hard and is captured by the red haired seductress. (this can go alot of ways and I am completely willing to hammer out any details that need to be worked on and this is a general idea. I am very willing to listen to and take opinions and advice)

Harley X Robin- Robin on his first night out alone defeats Harley after a difficult battle. For some reason (Your choice) the battle really turns him on. Instead of taking her in he decides to use her to get out his sexual frustration. (Again this is a simple idea and can be worked on with my partner.)
Marvel-
Logan (Wolverine)
Scott Summers
Alex Summers
Spider-Man
Thor
Loki
Tony Stark
Captain America

Captain America X Black Widow- When H.I.D.R.A. flips a switch the Black Widow turns on Steve Rodgers and lures him into a trap. Once at her H.I.D.R.A. Base she uses her "charms" to attempt to gain the super soldier serum from the Captain.

Anime-
Fairy Tail-Grey, Original character X3
Bleach-Ichigo,Chad, Original character
Gun X Sword- Vann
Gundam- Original Character
Outlaw Star- Gene Starwind
One Piece(My Fave)- Luffy, Zorro, Sanji, Smoker, Ace, Crocodile, Franky. Original Character.

Some parings I am currently looking for are

Batman X Catwoman
Nightwing X Poison Ivy
Jason Todd X Harley Quinn
Circe X Flash
Tim Drake (Robin) X Talia
also I am doing some Greek God type role plays if someone has anything in mind just let me know.

Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new myself. Im also trying to improve on my rp skills as well.
I love one piece and batman is pretty awesome. And by mid-evil do you knights and princesses and stuff? That could be interesting. :p I haven't seen DBZ in forever but I used to love it! As for the Dom/slave thing I'm not a great Dom but I can be a great slave. Hmu some time. :)

batman4560 said:
Batman X Catwoman

I'm interested in doing the Batman x Catwomen with you...if you're still looking. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom