Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Monster Hunter rp! (And others as well!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonVoltonus

Singularity
I put his here because I'm fine with any gender, including futa.

I'm looking for somebody who enjoys the game monster hunter.
You don't need to know every single beast by their japanese name, or have played every game (I certainly haven't.), but I'd prefer somebody at least a little familiar with quests and such.

I'm looking for you to play the human hunter, I'll be playing male and possibly female monsters, large and small.
If you're male or futa, I'll play both genders of monster, if you're female I'll play males. I don't want to do bestiality yuri, and I'm not in the mood for only M human x F monsters. Any anthro, especially an anthro of one of the monsters, is welcome.

I'll be using a variety of monsters, big and small as I said, and I'd love to work it into the quests.
For instance, a sexually exhausted monster would be easy to trap, collect monster fluid in an unorthodox way,
and if you're into egg laying, why do something as benign as stealing monster eggs?

Send me a PM if you are interested in playing this.

And while I would be willing to be the human, I'd prefer playing the monsters.

-------------------------
THE ELEMENTAL ERROR
-------------------------
I'm looking for a futa to play the elemental of light.
The elemental of darkness has gone around and corrupted all the others, turning them into in-human beasts.
Being the last normal one, you must first allow their bestial form to sate itself in you, then subdue the elemental in their humanoid form and purify them with your own seed.
Mostly just some intersting plot to go with smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom