Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female wanted for threeway roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaptoid

Moon
As the title says, I am looking for a female or even man willing to play a female role in a threeway roleplay. It would be FFM, and I am the guy in it and the girl i regularly roleplay with suggested it and would very much like to try it. We are only missing a roleplayer for the third role. The catch is the fact you'd need to roleplay on a messenger and it wouldn't be a whole paragraph or two at a time system, but make no mistake, we are both quite literate, even if spelling errors and grammar errors occur sometimes, like they do with everyone.
Open to a multitude of ideas, and we have several prepared in case you only wish to contribute in the roleplay itself. PM if interested, no need to be shy.
To make things clear, we are not looking for pure smut, we both enjoy and do epic, intricate, plot-heavy roleplays.... At the worst, the first trial threesome roleplay would be a bit simplistic to allow us to test it all out.

Well I guess this is the bump of the day.... Seems it won't bring me much regardless but okay...

I suppose no one is interested then. Males willing to play a female role are also welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom