Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All plots available. Smut, plot, romance, whatever you want is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sumi

Basically, I'm pretty bored and at the same time I'm procrastinating. So, here's the deal. I'm looking for some roleplays which will keep me begging for more (posts). Something laid back and at the same time interesting enough to keep me focused. Keep in mind that I'm only roleplaying over threads (PMs only if it's really necessary) and I tend to be online most of the day (unless I'm seriously busy). As a side note, I'm online every morning, but only to check my inbox on my cell phone. Therefore, don't get mad if you don't get a reply at such times. Also, my timezone is GMT+2. Just in case you're wondering.
Even so, I do expect you to be active. Keep in mind that the more replies I get everyday, the less chances to have the roleplay dropped from my part.

At the moment I'm pretty picky about roleplays because... well, I simply feel picky. Thus, I'm going to throw out here some plots which kind of stuck to my mind and I'll hope for someone to catch the bait. xD
I'm open to other ideas/plots of yours as long as you share it with me. If it catches my eye, then I'll surely accept it. If not, well, I'll just simply suggest some brainstorming for something to suit both of us.

Also, here. My F-list. And, for the characters I prefer anime pictures. Or describing them, though I rather prefer the first. No pictures of real persons. Just not my thing.

Aaand on another note, be aware that if you simply send me one line asking for a roleplay from me, you can just give up on it. One paragraph for an intro is also a big no. I surely don't ask for a novel, but at least 2-3 medium paragraphs should be easy to type out per post. Give me something to be excited about. Surprise me! I'm really friendly with whoever talks with me even in OOC, and honestly, you'll have more chances to keep me going on with the roleplay if you're talkative. This way I feel much more comfortable talking about twists and what would make the roleplay better.
As a side note, I'm not interested in seeing your request thread. I have one here too, and that is because I don't have the patience to read others' right now. So, do pay attention to what I'm saying here, and if I forgot something, just give me a nudge and tell me what is it. And for those who keep insisting on messengers, I'll only say this once: I don't use messengers. Simply like that.

!!! Because I actually lost a couple of roleplays like this, I'd rather have my partner start the roleplay instead of me (unless the plot needs me to start to make sense). I apologize for the inconvenience, but I usually forget about starting it if it's a roleplay over PMs and when I remember I already have lost the interest in it. uwu

And now, if I didn't scare half of the population right here, let's get on to business. XD (I promise you I'm not that bad as I sound. owo)

Anyways, on to the things I'm craving right now~

Themes and Ideas

If you're feeling creative, we can brainstorm on a plot using one of these set of elements (any element can be removed in case you don't feel it suits). Bonus points for those who choose this method to come up with a plot. c:

Set 1
Shapeshifters - Failed experiment - Alpha male of the pack - Wolves - Hunters - Spy - Switching sides - Balance overthrown - Bribing - Hostage

Set 2
New model - Fashion industry - Popular model - Forced collaboration - Conflict - Envy - Blackmailing - Humiliation - Abuse

Plots

Caught in the act (5/5)
This would basically revolve around a pair of siblings. The sister would be caught masturbating by her brother, who's also in charge for taking care of her due to their parents having passed away. Seeing how ever since she grown up to be a real woman he started being bothered and sexually frustrated because of her, he takes this chance to finally satisfy his cravings, especially now as he has the advantage of surprise, the sister being unaware of her brother watching her while she's pleasing herself.

I'll be rocking your world! (5/5)
The band needs a new lead singer, but no one is really happy to hear that their manager will bring in his daughter as a replacement for the ex-singer. Thus, reluctant about welcoming the new band member, the night just before the day when they would meet their new colleague, the guys go out for a drink. Needless to say that the euphoric state of mind makes the guitarist be bold enough to approach one of the single ladies at the bar. Before they know it, the band members cheer on him and the two end up having a long night of passionate fun. Everything is nice and stuff for a one night stand, but when the next morning they walk away on each other's business, only to meet again in some awkward circumstances, life doesn't turn so pink as they thought. Imagine the faces of the manager's daughter and the band's members when they recognize each other from the previous night, knowing fully well what happened between the soon-to-be new lead singer and the guitarist of the band. And how will they cope when everyone knows the manager is no merciful man when it comes to his daughter, his only pride? Will the band be fine, or will the manager step in and make the guitarist's life a living hell in case he would find out about the one night stand? And what if feelings start to show up between the two love birds?
This plot will include romance, but probably just as much smut and drama.

Never mess with a samurai (heavy smut+adventure) (4/5)
A lovely assassin is about to meet someone who's clearly too much even for her. Skilled in seducing men and killing them either by poisons, either by weapons, is sent by the Emperor to put an end to an ex-samurai's life. However, her mission might prove to be much more than she can handle, and she is aware of that from the very beginning, given that he is quite well known for taking hundreds of lives with his sword. On the other hand, she surely doesn't expect the outcome of her carefully thought plan.

One night, the man stays over at an inn during his journey, only to encounter a very beautiful worker there. Obviously, she is the assassin herself, but he doesn't suspect anything, until she actually takes a step in seducing him. Amused by her attempt, he goes along with her act, only to see her intentions before hand and trap her in her own little game. After all, if she wants to play, why would he deny her? Thus, with him swiftly getting rid of her only available weapon, she soon finds herself without any chances of escape. And just to make sure she doesn't try anything again, he'll give her more than she ever asked for, or rather, more than her body can handle. By the next morning, the so called assassin can't even move, just as the ex-samurai intended.
In the end, seeing how he wouldn't mind a female companion to make his journey more enjoyable (and for other obvious reasons), he takes her along even with the risk of driving the Emperor crazy with madness. Besides, someone to cover his back wouldn't be such a bad thing. A win-win situation.

Kinks: Taller/muscular samurai, romance, risk of pregnancy (optional), orgasm control/denial, drugs, non-con.

Wrong android (5/5)
She only wanted one of those androids because everyone had one. Besides, she was long tired of being alone in her own apartment. Thus, she made her order and waited patiently for her new friend to arrive. Only to find out she mistakenly filled in the wrong order. Now, instead of a nice and friendly android, she has one that was designed to please women. Sexually. To make things worse, this android is one of the firsts ever created, and because of this, he has a lot of flaws, most of his good traits being reversed to the bad ones. Coping with a lewd android who does as he pleases will be much more than she ever asked for.

I'm seeing double! (4/5)
Perfectly alike in terms of looks, completely the opposite in terms of attitude. Go figure it out what shock she has when her boyfriend has a drastic change of mood every time they meet. Likes and dislikes clash, the personality seems to change from one day to another, one day he's gentle and the other he's a total rough guy and soon she finds herself confused at what is going on. Double personality perhaps? Did she miss something? And then, one night everything clears up. Just when she's in the middle of sex with her boyfriend at his place, someone barges in the room and suddenly... she's seeing double? (Requires for you to play both of the twins)

The explanation could be:
a). One of the twins is her real boyfriend. The other one found out about his twin's girlfriend and decided to mess up with her, given that she didn't know her boyfriend had a sibling. Thus, he carefully plans his dates whenever his other twin is busy. Needless to say that the boyfriend is shocked to enter his brother's room and find his girlfriend there, making love to his twin. However, the trickster doesn't care even one bit, instead, he's amused at the situation. Here comes the drama!
b). Both twins had a role in this. They specifically did this in order to confuse her and see if she's smart enough to realize there's two of them. The twin who barges in doesn't seem that surprised, but instead, he's even more eager to join the pair, whether they like it or not.

Surprise! (4/5)
She's 21, she has a job and lives by herself. Nothing out of ordinary, right? However, her whole lifestyle is about to change when a childhood friend of hers asks for a place to stay at during the college. He's 3 years younger than her, and he always seemed to be some sort of a feminine boy, all innocent and adorable, so why not share the house, given that some company wouldn't be such a bad thing? What could go wrong anyway? She used to be like a big sister to him, so why would things be any different now?
What is the so called surprise? Yep, you guessed it. The little kid she knew is no longer the same boy she knew. In fact, he's so grown up, that she doesn't even recognizes him as he shows up at her door. To add to her everyday problems, behind his seemingly kind and angelic behavior, there is a young man who had played around with women more than she would ever guess. Now, who will take the charge, between the player boy and the twenty-something woman?

Everything is a blur (3/5)
A car accident was all it took to make her forget everything. Or rather, her identity. Once she wakes up in the hospital, however, and finds out about what happened, she is on to find more about herself, or maybe even get back her memories completely. But is it such a good thing? Depends. Unknown to her that she has a fiance already, she mistakenly develops some feelings for the nurse (who is a man in this case). Coincidentally, the nurse knows her much more than she would think. As her ex-boyfriend, forced to stay by her side given the circumstances, he finds that most of the feelings he had for her haven't died, but there's still a problem. If she is ever going to recall everything, everything would be ruined. Thus, he comes up with a plan. Make sure she only sees and think of him by all means.

Who will eat who? (mostly smut) (4/5)
The rabbit was always the fox's prey. But when one rabbit gets sick of this, he decides to turn the tables. The fox, one day, goes on a hunt. Unfortunately, for her, she stumbles upon the exact vengeful rabbit. While she meticulously plans to catch him when he's not paying attention, she is clueless as to what trap he has already set up for her. Once she's caught and has nowhere else to run, let's say that the expression fucking like bunnies would be brought into force. Additional points and my deepest appreciations if you come up with more ideas to keep the story going! Also, no anthros. Just humans with animal ears, tail, claws, fangs etc.
Kinks: non-con turning into consensual, light bondage, blindfolds, orgasm control/denial, teasing, spanking and other things you might be craving.

The young mistress and her butler (4/5)
Plot I :
They spent their childhood together and after seven years in which they haven't seen each other, they reunite again, but in other circumstances. She is after all, the daughter of a rich man and he is the next in line to be her family's butler. Or rather her own butler. Needless to say that she's quite happy at the prospect of having him around her all the time. Especially because she's slowly realizing she has some feelings for him. However, not everything goes how she expected, because to her dismay he's not the same friendly boy she knew. Now he's much colder and annoyingly ignorant to her advances. Acting like the perfect heartless butler... almost as if he's doing it on purpose. But what really stands behind those appearances? When she actually dares to get a boyfriend just to test his limits... she'll be in for a big surprise and a big change of events.

For this plot we could include: twisted personalities (extreme possesiveness for example), non-con, roles being switched (the butler would be more dominant in contrary to their social status), threats (these could come from both the mistress and the butler, going back and forth), struggle for dominance (needless to say she'll still try and keep the upper hand despite his dominant behavior, thus, both fighting for the upper hand so to speak).

Plot II :
He's there for her to satisfy all her needs and desires. From the first moment she sees him, she's completely infatuated with him, and given her status as a mistress, she can't help but abuse of this fact. But he too, has his plans with her. Every night, he slips a drug in her tea which later on disturbs her sleep. All of a sudden she has a fever, and one of the deepest craves. 'Coincidentally' he's there whenever that happens, and every single night he's returning the favor, abusing of her just like she does every single day. She always wakes up the next mornings with just vague recollections of these events, taking them as mere dreams, given that there is no proof of those dreams being reality. One night, however, the drug doesn't work on her, and she wakes up to find him in her room. Now, how will she react when he's ordering her all sorts of lewd things and she's completely sober? The fun is about to start.

Pairings

Red Riding Hood (adult) x The Bad Wolf
Alice x The Bunny/Madhatter/Cheshire Cat (P)
Villain x Hero's wife (P) (D)
Villain x Civilian (P) (D)
Princess x Army General (P) (D)
Blood doll x Vampire (requires playing multiple characters) (P)
Personal Assistant x Boss (P) (D)
Mafia boss x Enemy's daughter
Mafia boss x Enemy's wife
Mafia boss x Mafia female boss
Semi-goddess x Deity (P) (D)
Your ideas (I don't bite. Please feel free to suggest other pairings/plots!)

(P) - Means I have a plot/setting for it
(D) - Already have one; meaning I won't take another.

RE: All the tough/dominant/cool/cold guys come in!

And a first eager bump. c:

RE: Smut and plot. What more could you wish for?

One more bumpy for one more plot to satisfy. Anyone out there~?

your f-list says your mainly submissive....any possibility you'd switch?....like maybe for a juicy little sex slave bndage storyline, perhaps?

And back with 2 new plots!

RE: Plots, romance and smut. Just get your butt in here.

Bumpity.

RE: New ideas/plots. Smut, plot, romance, whatever you want is here!

And updated with a new plot which I'm craving the most at the moment (Never mess with a samurai)!

Bump!

And another quick bump.

Bumpy.

Bumpy.

And there we have another plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom