Can't Beat The Heat (BassEXE X ViralShadow)

BassEXE

Supernova
Today was a special day for Zane Enzan. Today he had disembarked from a plane and arrived in Flotilla City, a famous resort city in an island archipelago. Zane was a young man of 19, with crimson hair that was mid-neck length, and ice blue eyes. He wore jeans, black sneakers, and a loose-fitting red tee-shirt. Finally, he also wore a black leather jacket, and black fingerless gloves.

The young man smiled and he threw out his six Pokemon. "Okay gang, come on out!" He said happily. First out was Blaze, his Typhlosion. The fire type rumbled happily. Next to follow was Kaine, his Lucario, who barked with joy. Third was Crest, his female Staraptor, who flapped her wings with glee. Fourth was Blade, his tough Haxorus. He stamped the ground and gave a toothy grin. Fifth and sixth were his Gardevoir, Grace, and his Lopunny, Sugar.

Grace appeared from her pokeball with a yawn, elegantly hidden behind her hand, and floated to her trainer's side, master, i thought we were going to wait til we were at the room to let everyone out... she thought to him, as Sugar stretched and then skipped over, hugging her trainer, nuzzling into his shoulder, happily clingy. "good morning~" she hummed sweetly, smiling

Zane chuckled. "I thought I'd let everyone out early." He smiled. Crest hopped over. "-I- know why you want to be at the room, Gracie." She teased. Zane raised an eyebrow at her.

Grace seemed to jolt from the staraptor's words and shot a glare at her, shut it! Sugar looked at them, tilting her head, "hmm?"

ViralShadow said:
Grace seemed to jolt from the staraptor's words and shot a glare at her, shut it! Sugar looked at them, tilting her head, "hmm?"

Blade scoffed. "Women." Was all he said. Kaine was already meditating, and Blaze was sunning himself. Sighing, Zane gathered everyone up and checked in at the hotel.

(can you not quote me?)

Grace stayed near Zane the whole time, as did Sugar, but, then again, Sugar was always close.

once in the room, Grace laid on the bed, on her side, seeming to distance herself from everyone

(Sorry about that.)

Zane sighed and sat next to her. "Everything okay, Grace?" Zane asked as his Pokemon found comfy spots in the suite.

Zane sighed. "Is it mating season again? Don't worry, I'll find you a Gallade to mate with." He said softly.

Back
Top Bottom