Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Slave \ Gladiator rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
Gladiator \Slave theme fandom rp
Hello fellow Rp fans.
Ok so I have several Rp ideas for the thread of a medieval themed Gladiator \ slave Rp. I can play the dom or the sub character it don't matter to me. I do fandoms a lot and the ideas are for listed subjects below both with OC and with the cast, they will be in color. I am kinky to various degrees. my on and off subjects will be explained now.
OFF\ NO GO.
1;death
2; incest
3; bestiality
4; yuri
and some others.
ON\ SO YES.
1; slave x master
2; bondage (varying degrees)
3; kidnap
4; yaoi and straight pairs
plus many others
Fandoms.
1: Star Trek: original series and new movies. [both OC and yaoi pairs]
2; Hetalia Axis Powers {all yaoi pairing}
3: Merlin (OC only)
4: Transformers [OC or yaoi pairs].
5: Inuyasha (OC only)
6: Bleach [OC or yaoi]
I am open to a lot of different ideas so lay them on me. ill put out a few pairings I do for each fandom.
Hetalia.
OC x Russia
Germany x Italy
Germany x your OC
im open to suggestions also :3
Star Trek.
Spock x Kirk
Spock x McCoy
OC x McCoy
Sarek x Amanda
Merlin.
OC x Merlin
all other chars are open to grab
Transformers.
OC x Ironhide
Human x Bot
Inuyasha.
OC x Sesshomaru
other pairings with your own char welcome. I have also created a set of dragon demon twins one fire one ice, with the fire brother being somewhat shunned because of his rare power in a ice dragon family. their names are Erentante and Arantante.
Bleach.
OC x Byakuya or Renji or your own OC.
Ok so theirs the pairings, ill post two ideas for now for the Gladiator \ slave theme. Some for Star Trek and some for Hetalia. Other ideas for one of the fandoms welcome.

Star Trek.
What if the reformation of Surak never happened and Vulcan remained in its preform violent state. Then was the time of domination and bloody war, but that was how the Vulcan clans liked it. Fighting for their lands, gain and mates was life in the fullest. Now they have spread out to the galaxy to conquer and bring slaves back to their planet.
basic plot # 1: Your OC is a present to the ruling Vulcan clan leader Sarek as tribute. In turn you are then given to his son Spock as his personal slave.

basic plot # 2: Your name is Amanda Greyson, princess of Earth. His name is S'chn T'gai Sarek, prince of Vulcan. You are taken in a search for a suitable female to assist Sarek during his Pon Farr, and to your horror after its over he decides to keep you.

basic plot #3: My character is a human female and your character is a male Vulcan noble seeking a new pet. He comes across me at a sale and buys me, not knowing that I have yet to be broken. Thus the task falls to him to properly train me.
[ all of these will be filled with smut]

Hetalia.
Human names used.
It is the time of Gladiators, nobles, conquering and slaves.
(sorry for short descript here)
basic plot #1: Germany (Ludwig) is captured and sold to Italy (Veni) as his chief gladiator. Ludwig thinking the Italian weak strives to be such a problem that he wont be kept. Little does he know the patience and inner strength of the deceptively cute and helpless Veni. Soon though he will.

basic plot #2: Italy (Veni) is sold to the Lord Lugwig as his personal slave. The timid Italian is terrified of his new master and tries to be as pleasing as possible to avoid cruelty, but he just keeps messing up and being required to be punished. (it can go anyway we like from there really)

Ok so there is the ideas! tell me if anyone is interested in any or has ideas of their own. I am open to suggestions.
Live long and prosper.

THE HOBBIT (new. and craving)
Hello fellow Middle Earthers. If there are any of you who are interested in doing an adult or slow build to adult rp about the Hobbit (movie or book based)
please contact me. I have a few ideas for M x M pairing between Bilbo and Thorin, Filli or Killi pairing with OC, or we could do OC pairing for any of the characters fore mentioned also. Ill set out a few thread ideas now.

Basic plot #1: Where instead of Bilbo joining the company at the shire, instead when he was young his family had a debt to Thrain and gave him Bilbo to pay thier debts. So for his sons birthday the king gave Thorin Bilbo to be his servant. And thus Bilbo has been serving Thorin for years, and when Thorin goes on his mountain quest. he must go with. But ten[/size]sion is high between prince and servant, for Bilbo has always been abit cheeky.

Basic plot#2: Where the eagles didnt arrive in time to save the company from the pale orc, and now thorin and bilbo are his new amusement. Deciding to torment Thorin with what he thinks is an unwanted sexual encounters between Bilbo and Thorin, but what he doesnt know is that Bilbo has had a secret longing to be with Thorin since the start of the misson

Basic plot #3: Since the dawn of time a mark on newborns wrists apears, signifying who thier soul mate or 'mark partner' will be, the mark is a single sentance written in thier soul mates script, and if they are near their beloved the mark will glow. Bilbo baggins never thought he would find his Mark partner, he was well past the age that all young hobbits ever found their beloved's. And worse no one could even Read his mark, so he really had no hope of ever getting mated. Then Thorin Oakensheild showed up on his door step and everything changed.

Ok! so if anyone is interested let me know :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom