Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm back and I'm looking for dominate men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry in advance to anyone that I left hanging. Many things have happened in this last month that really sucked, including being held at gun point and robbed at work to my grandfather having surgery and being kept under for way more than he should have since he is eighty-two years old.

Enough of that.

I'm chained and submissive, and I am looking for fairly literate men. This doesn't mean that I want a wall of text being thrown at me, I just mean that I enjoy well written posts, no matter how short it is, though I prefer at least one paragraphs.

I'm looking for dominant men (and possibly women) only. I like to be on the bottom an I like to be dominated. I've tried the top in real life and in roleplay, and I just don't enjoy it.

I'm looking for either non-con or forced con at the moment, so anything from a usual kidnapper idea to something more taboo like forced incest or rapist brother x unwilling sister can be possibilities.

So, these are some pairings that could be very fun.

rapist brother x sister
rapist father x daughter
gang x school girl
male teacher x unwilling girl
escaped criminal(s) x victim

Please PM me if interested since I won't check this thread every ten seconds. Thanks!

My RH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom