Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you like to see my mask? ... I mean art? ~Open~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
25hkghz.png

Hello, I am Dr. Jonathan Crane, you may call me Dr. Crane .... And welcome to my madhouse .... I mean Art Thread .... *ahem* ...

So, since you're here and reading, I suppose you'd like to know what I offer, hmm?

~What I offer~
Signatures
Desktop Wallpapers
BMR Banners
(I may add to this list in future)

~What I won't offer
Anything non site compliant
Nudity
Realistic Gore or Graphic images
(so don't bother asking)

This is completely none profit - but we will in future be accepting donations towards the site - donations are completely optional.

[Intro] .. [Index] .. [Rules] .. [Samples] .. [Slots] .. [Freebies] .. [Faq]

RE: Please don't post yet

Index

Post 1 - Introduction
Post 2 - Index
Post 3 - Rules
Post 4 - Samples/Requesting
Post 5 - Art Slots
Post 6 - Freebies
post 7 - FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Post 8 - Reserved
Post 9 - Reserved
Post 10 - Reserved

Rules
They're here for a reason
s6sj7c.png

1. Please respect me, I will decline your request if you come off rude.
2. I attempt to get my work out in a timely manner, but I am a student and I work full time, it might take time depending on the size of work and the detail.
3. Please don't rush me, I'm going as fast as I can.
4. No trolling, spamming, begging, or anything in those categories.
5. Please don't advertise your own art
6. I don't always do art/requests in order, sometimes I get bored and jump around. Don't fret, yours will be finished sometime.
7. If making a request please be specific in what you want.
8. If it is a drawing rather than a photo manip, I require at least 3 reference images, Drawn references are preferred.
9. Please do not make large changes in the middle of me doing your piece I will not start over.
10. DO NOT STEAL MY WORK - if you'd like to use something in here please inform me - if you'd like to use it off site - please ask permission through PMs. Thank you.
11. DO NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S ART - I have no issues using images from cartoons, movies etc. But if you use an image that belongs to someone on Deviantart or any other art site - please ask the artists permission. If you do so - I will require a screen cap of artists permission - and a link to the original image.

Art Slots

Photomanips/Desktops

*open*
*open*
*open*
*open*
*open*

*open*
*open*
*open*
*open*
*open*

Signatures

*open*
*open*
*open*
*open*
*open*

Drawings

Closed for Now - sorry

Freebies

Coming soon - don't expect anything marvelous from the freebies - Freebies you can do what ever you want with - you don't have to ask me or anything they'll likely be dinky sketches or scrap sketches. But if you like them, take them.

FAQ - Frequent Asked Questions

Q. How long does it take you to finish my request?

A. It depends on what you are looking for and how busy I am at the time. I do work as quickly as possible, but please take into consideration I do work full time and will be going to school soon. I will be finishing all work as soon as I am able.

Q. Does this cost anything?
A. No, this is entirely a free service - but we may have the option of donations for the site in the future.

Q. Does this mean that when the donations are being accepted, there will be costs for your art?
A. No, the donations are completely optional. All my work is entirely free, - though if/when using something I've already made - please ask for permission.

Q. If I pay you for my request will you have it done for me faster?
A. Unfortunately not, sorry. My schedule is what it is.

Q. If I request an image - Will you post it up on your profile for people to use it?
A. It depends on the content of the image. If it's something personalized for you, Username etc - I will post it up as examples, but it won't be likely that people will take them as it has you're customized username on it.

Q. I haven't heard from you in a few days, does that mean you've forgotten about me?
A. No, I have not forgotten about you. I just have a rather large work load and am trying to pull it all together as quickly as possible to all the specifications. If I am out of touch, I do apologize for any delays, and will have your art soon.

Here's my little banner request.

Picture to use: Link

Width doesn't matter, but I want about 200 height. Should be rectangular rather than square, obviously. The focus of the image should be on capturing the upper body and face expression, along with the flaming sword.

I'd like my name (Halaster) in the lower right corner somewhere, exact font shouldn't be an issue but I want it be visible... Like, not difficult to see. Some effects on the name itself would be nice but don't go over the top.

I'm not sure if I want the rest of the picture touched up much. I already like it quite a bit as it is... So that's up to you. If you plan on touching it up/modifying it at all, maybe make more than one version? If that's not too troublesome. Or just shoot me a PM with what you have in mind.

Thanks~

Avatar request, Not quite sure how to do this since this is the first time I am requesting anything lol.

I found this image on a manga site and I can't find an unblemished version anywhere.

Picture to use: Link

I can't find the artist or the pic anywhere online so I figured my best bet was to have someone edit it for me.

Basically I want all the text gone while maintaining the interesting watercolor ground if possible, I don't mind the size it is now since I can just save it and use it as an avatar but if you readjust it that's fine with me, whatever is easier for you honestly.

I have no idea if you can do this and if you can't then I completely understand and I am sorry to have wasted your time.

link

As the words on the bottoms are credits to the original creators I will not remove that text. I have removed it from the top of the image. I hope this is at least to your liking. What you do with the image at this point is up to you. But I personally will not remove credits from an image as I do not agree with art theft in the least. *I am not stating that you are stealing the art, but it is a very common practice with some people and it is my better judgement not to assist in doing so.* In my own opinion, credits are placed on an image for a reason, and therefore should not be removed.

But as I have said - what you do with the image from here is up to you. I hold no ill will to anything you do with it. If you are to use it please save the image to your computer so that I may delete it off my tumblr account. Please inform me when you have done so. Thank you.

Could I make an avatar request?
I would like it to be 150 wide and 200 high, and I was hoping to just get the girl without the writing (just crop it so that isn't there anymore)
Then I was wondering if you could put GD13 written vertically down the side in black
Thank you

Sorry as the character looks 10 or 11 I won't be making it into an avatar for you as it is against site rules. If you choose another image ill definitely help you out but not this one. Sorry.

I am using this image as my avatar currently. I was wondering if there was a way to highlight the artist signature on it? I do not like that it is barely visible. I also was hoping you could do an overlay that reads, 'The Huntress" on the side. I am not terribly picky on fonts, but I do want it to be subtle as I do not want it to ruin the artwork. If that is not possible then I am happy with out the wording, too beautiful a picture to ruin it.

Link

do you have a larger image of it? Editing a small image like that is more difficult when doing it as it is there. if not I'll see what I can do.

Dr. Jonathan Crane said:
do you have a larger image of it? Editing a small image like that is more difficult when doing it as it is there. if not I'll see what I can do.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49260334@N08/5415331540/sizes/o/in/photostream/

That is the largest image I could find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom