Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
I generally do two to four paragraphs per post. You don't have to be Charles Dickens but I do except a certain level of literacy. If I can't understand what you're saying then I just won't bother.

Please note: I am not into straight smut, I like plots and I like good stories and interesting, dynamic characters. Also, I will play females or males, and homosexual couples, but rarely FxF. I could be convinced though.

Pairings: (Gender for either pair is open for discussion)
Teacher x Student
Step Parent x Step Child
Supernatural (Demon, Werewolf, Angel, etc) x Mortal/Other Supernatural
Prostitute x John
Stockholm Syndrome (Kidnapper x Victim)
Royalty/Nobility x Thief/Knight/Commoner

Plot Ideas All of these ideas are pretty rough and open to change and compromise depending on what the person I'm RPing with wants

The Musketeer - Historical Fiction - This is something I have been wanting to do for a LONG time, and might very well require a third person if the person who decides to RP this with me doesn't want to play three different people lol (not at one time, but there are three other characters that will be needed). Basically, it's about a French girl in the 1660's who was raised as her dead twin brother so that she could grow up and join the Musketeers. Women posing as men to get jobs and join the military actually happened way more than you think. This will take place during the War of Devolution between the French and Spanish over the Netherlands, under the rule of King Louis XIV, the hay day of the Musketeers. Antoinette (called Amele) goes to war and is singled out by the brother of the king, Prince Philippe. Prince Philippe was very flamboyantly gay (or bisexual, since he slept with women as well) but also a cunning and brave military leader and soldier. Amele catches his eye because he's pretty (duh, he's a girl) and a good soldier. Philippe finds out the hard way that Amele is actually a girl and uses this knowledge to manipulate and blackmail her. They can have a sexual relationship if the person playing Philippe wants. One of Amele's fellow Musketeers begins to feel attracted to her and is thoroughly confused as to why because he's never seen himself as gay. Eventually, one way or another, Amele reveals her true identity to him and they become involved. Soldier boy ends up being killed in battle though. After the war, Amele returns to Paris and Philippe has her placed in the Royal Guard, a very high honor. But he mostly does this to continue manipulating her and starts manipulating her to use against his brother, King Louis, to get back at him for sleeping with his wife (Yes, Philippe was married, and yes Louis slept with her). After this I'm not entirely sure what should happen.

Love Triangle - Modern Romance - Jillian Dubois has just broken up with her boyfriend and ends up in a one night stand after a girls' night at the bar. She and her new partner keep seeing each other, but it's almost purely about sex and having a good time (they do other stuff together, but not as a couple, think friends with benefits I guess). When her ex comes to her wanting to try and work things out she agrees, and since she doesn't think it will and she likes being able to cut loose with her new friend (I'm thinking her boyfriend is/was a bit on the reserved side in life, sort of an old man in a young man's body), she keeps seeing her new man on the side. Things with her boyfriend do start to work out though, he's trying to do better in their relationship and she's finding herself getting attached to him, but at the same time she's also developing feelings for her boy toy. She continues to see them both, trying to avoid the inevitable decision of which one she actually wants to be with. I have some ideas for how it might go but I'd rather figure it all out with whoever decides to take me up on this.

Enemy Mine - Sci Fi - Named after and inspired by the movie Enemy Mine, this would be a sci fi set far into the future with the human race at war with an alien race. During a battle, two pilots from the opposing sides end up crash landed on a remote planet together. They start out as enemies trying to kill one another, and then end up having to work together to survive. Eventually they end up bonded together and mating. When they are finally rescued, their bond is tested when both sides try to tear them a part.

World War II - Historical Fiction/Alternate Universe - There are many stories that could be done with WWII. And it could be fxm mxm even fxf (if I could be convinced). It could be a soldier and a nurse, two soldiers (even a female one if it's an AU where women were allowed to fight). But the story that I have in my head is an American or British soldier in Nazi occupied France or Poland that runs into local resistance groups, as even though Poland was invaded and France surrendered, there were still a lot of locals and militias who fought against the invading Nazi troops. But I'm completely open to other stories.

American Frontier - Romance/Historical Fiction/Possible Fantasy elements - Not entirely sure about the story yet but something involving Native Americans.

Little Red Riding Hood - Fantasy/Other - Really want to do something with this. It could be a modern twist, the wolf could be a were wolf and Red Riding Hood a witch, or she could be a werewolf (ala Once Upon a Time). There are a lot of possibilities.

Characters: (the exact details of these characters such as age and background are flexible)
Name: Faye "Dicey" Reilly
Appearance: Blonde, curly hair, freckles, blue eyes, curvy but petite
Personality: Dicey is charming, she has to be for her work, but if she's not trying to make money she can be pretty cold and even cruel
Notes: Dicey is generally an Irish prostitute and I prefer having her in medieval fantasy or historical fiction, but I might try her in a modern setting

Name: Artemis Chase
Appearance: average height, athletic build (described as "feline" once), green eyes, red hair, usually punk in modern or futuristic settings, tattooed
Personality: Adrenaline junkie, blunt, argumentative, prone to picking fights, but she's secretly a good person and is very loyal to her friends and family
Notes: Artemis is very flexible. I've used her in multiple settings, in time periods where there aren't planes she's usually some sort of fighter, usually an archer

YES! Another Mass Effect fan, well if you are ever interested in rping anything dealing with pre-reaper or reaper war era hit me up with a PM.

Lawpreacher said:
I would love to play with you but I prefer playing females with females.

sorry lawpreacher, not my usual cup of tea, girls just don't do anything for me so it's a real struggle for me to play lesbian couples

andyrisner said:
YES! Another Mass Effect fan, well if you are ever interested in rping anything dealing with pre-reaper or reaper war era hit me up with a PM.

I love Mass Effect so much lol greatest game ever! I'm especially fond of Turians, those sexy bastards <3 I will definitely be pming you some time but unfortunately I've already been approached by two other people and I'm discussing threads with them. I don't really have the time for more than two threads right now. but if one of them doesn't work out or I wrap one up, or I decide I do have the time for one more thread afterall, I will let you know! ps - your avatar is awesome! XD Assassin Garrus hell yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom