Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Volatile - Love & Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
Okay so, I'm new here, but I will probably be joining my main character, who is a red-headed little bad ass named Artemis. She's sarcastic, drinks, cusses, and is an adrenaline junkie. She can be pretty difficult but she's sweet when she feels like it. I've had her in multiple settings, from historic to modern and even futuristic. I particularly love putting her in relationships with men who challenge her. She has an assertive personality, and finds wusses who just let her walk all over them boring and a waste of her time. A guy who will stand up to her, scream back at her, maybe even fight her, is the ideal. A sort of love/hate relationship.

I'm not looking for an rp that is purely about sex. I enjoy good stories and interesting plots.

Would anyone be interested?

Well, you had me on three points.

1) She a red-head, and their notorious for having sexual stamina & energy.

2) I'm always willing to try a love/hate relationship.

3) She loves to challenge men, and I love challenge such women.

My guy is the type of guy that doesn't back down, and he especially wouldn't let a woman walk all over him. He's stubborn, confrontational, violent, passionate, and has a vicious temper. Of course, this doesn't mean he's an asshole. He's also kind & compassionate, and has got a sweet spot for girls.

Now, I'm thinking about a setting where there are planets each with their own ecosystems, environments, and cultures, like stepping in different settings, from medieval, to modern fantasy, to technologically advanced, and more. I'm also thinking of a televised fighting arena, where challengers across the cosmos can come and beat the hell out of each other for wealth & fame.

I hope we can play together, 'cause I would love to try on your girl for size. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom