Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mobile Suit Gundam (revised edition!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo-Law

Super-Earth
So, I have this slight urge to roleplay a very good, solid Mobile Suit Gundam roleplay.

Here's what I, the request poster, am looking for:

1.) Details, people! I know that the series (outside of light novels) goes into details about how to pilot an MS, but come on...please use your imagination.

2.) Females only! Yes, there will be romance, so it is a requirement you be female. (And be willing to EVENTUALLY have some fun with some smut...keyword being EVENTUALLY)

3.) Active plot discussion! Along with everything else, I need to have a good plot. MSG is one of the most expansive Anime universes I know of.

4.) Active Kinks discussion! (when it becomes pertinent) I'm sorry, but if I don't know you like hair pulling, my character isn't gonna do it. Until I know, I do what my brain tells me. :D

5.) Universal Century Timeline! It's not EXACTLY a requirement, but This timeline, and the After Colony Timeline (MS: Gundam Wing) are the universes I'm most familiar with. But I have no issue doing research. :D

6.) Good Grammar...and please spell correctly! I'm not gonna nazi you, but I tend to not enjoy things if I sound like the smartest guy every. Don't get me wrong, everyone makes mistakes...but not every other word. XD

7.) I am not requiring a maximum post length! Writers block happens...I know, I'm a writer (amateur). But if it seems that you're coming up with only one or two sentences consistantly throughout the rp, I'm gonna wonder about my skills in being able to progress story, yadda yadda yadda...So at least give it a try. :3

8.) I do rp over YIM/AIM! So if you'd like to, that's awesome! It's kinda my preference, so...pretty please?

And that's pretty much it. If there are any females wanting to RP, pm me and we'll discuss things. :3

RE: Mobile Suit Gundam

Good luck, man. It can really be a bitch to find people, let alone women, interested in role-playing the UC time line in Gundam.

RE: Mobile Suit Gundam

I can't really understand why. >.> UC is one of the most expanded on and best for character developement, IMO. I mean, I started with Gundam: Wing, but AC seems a little gimmicky compared to the UC timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom