Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking In TWO Pets (sameo15 with The Intrepid Wanderer and MoxleyMori)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameo15

Star
Seth Morris sat there lonely in his Mansion. He was 29 and filthy rich, but lonely. And not because of lack of looks. No, he was very attractive, but he had............. different tastes. He liked to own and dominate women and make him submit to his every need, weather it be sexual or otherwise. So he decided he would take a few girls off the lonely streets and turn them into submissive pets for him to use and abuse to how he saw fit. The next week, he sat up a dungeon in his basement, with all the necessitates a dungeon should have. Than, once he was finished, he went out to search for slaves. He was wondering the streets when he saw a pretty redhead.

So this was the life?

Young, full of energy, won the genetic lottery for looks and charm, and -- homeless. Because Daddy loved the bottle and Mommy loved the medicine cabinet.

So she had left. Anna-May Green had run away from home at the age of seventeen and it obviously hadn't paid out for her. It seemed without an actual valid address or a legitimate high school diploma that many places would hire her. Oh yes, and the fact that she was a Canadian citizen who crossed the border illegaly certainly didn't help. It was how she ended up here in one of the millions of cities throughout the United States.

She sat near the mouth of an alley that night, wrapped up as warm as she could get. Black leggings, dress shoes, and a black skirt, a white blouse covered with a black pressed jacket, and further more with a winter coat. One hand flipped a hand-rolled cigarette she had gotten off of a homeless guy for cheap, while the other stroked the head of a small white cat who was purring and nuzzling against her hand: Piebald according to his tag. She had adopted him when she found him in an alley about a week ago. She didn't even notice the man approaching.

He smiled at the beautiful young homeless girl. Yes, she would indeed be PERFECT for his collection as his pet. He wanted to strip her down and rape where she stood, but he held back. He went up to her and said "My my. What is a young lady like you doing out here in the middle of winter? You know there is a blizzard tonight? Do you by any means need a place to stay?"

The Canadian-born red-head rolled her eyes, taking a long drag on the cigarette while her free hand idly petted the cat that nuzzled so affectionatelly against her. She looked to the man, a knowing smirk on her face as she let out a slow puff of the cigarette smoke.

"Listen old man, I don't know if you noticed, but there's no pimp nearby. You're going to need to look somewhere else for your jollies. This girl isn't on the market." Acerbic and confrontational as ever.

He sighed. "I know that. I'm not asking for a blow job. I was asking if you needed a place to stay, but I guess not." he said as he walked off, though it was a bluff. He made a mental note to get her off those horrible cigarettes. No pet of his was gonna smoke.

A moment's pause, noticed only by the girl herself, and by the cat who now meowed complaintively that it's source of attention had come to an end. It nuzzled it's head in to her palm as if urging her to continue, and she looked to the retreating figure. A moment's pause, pride trying to tell her to tough it out, and stay strong. She wasn't like these southern Yankees who thought they had seen winter. This Canadian knew cold -- and she knew that her skirt was not exactly well-insulated against it should that rumored blizzard come sweeping in as the news had been saying might.

"Wait, old man." She paused, her brow furrowed, and a battle between common sense and pride visible in her eyes, "Can --" A glance down to her pet, hands still, and cigarette dangling loosely between fingers, "Can I bring Piebald?" She asked, resuming her petting much to the cat's approval.

"First, m name isn't old man. Second, there are some 'conditions' if you wanna stay with me. And yes, if you agree, he can stay. Are you ready to hear them out?" he asked with a sly grin

"That you become my sex slave. You will get a nice home, food, a nice and comfortable bed, a bath/shower, and of course sex. As well as love and affection if you are nice." he said simply, wondering what she would do. She would probably say no, but he had a plan if she did that. He hoped he didn't have to do it, but....

Her jaw hit the floor. Did he just -- a sex -- was he serious? Her mouth opened and closed in an attempt to find words, while the young Canadian-born redhead sat there on the pavement. A sex slave? Yes, food, a bed, and those other accouterments but -- a sex slave? She wanted to say know. This was a terrible idea and she knew it. The other part of her remembered the weather forecast, and made a pointed reminder of the cold pavement she could feel on her ass even through her skirt and underwear. Piebald nuzzled closer to his caretaker, sensing her sudden distress. Finally, gears turned enough for a frozen brain to actually start up again.

"Are you -- I mean -- I guess." She looked off to the side, uttered a quiet profanity, "F-fine." She looked at him, fire in her eyes, and something else hard to tell, "But I'm the head slave -- or mistress -- or whatever the hell you want to call it. Any girls after are under me. And -- and I can have fun with them if I want to. Deal?"

No way he would agree to that, even if he was actually serious. She totally had him trumped, she thought.

He smiled at her. He was VERY surprised that she would agree. Was she serous? Or was she testing him? He thought the later and said "Fine, seeing as your the first gal anyway that I offered. Now, for my name. You can call me Master. Also, when you get home, your job is simple: clean up the house and make food. Basically, simple maid work. But when I request it, you'll submit to ANYTHING sexually I say. And just to let you know, I'm into S/M and bondage. You and your kitty still in?"

"Sonofabitch!" She thought, "He actually went for it!"

She wanted to back out, to say no, but the bite of cold cement through her clothes and the fact that she had already laid out terms he had seemed to happily agree to left her stuck in a fight between her pride and her desire to avoid any sort of coming blizzard. Besides, if she really hated the idea of sex in exchange for just some house chores and cooking, she could always just run away like she had with her parents up in Canada. But she was still stuck. Still not sure what to do.

Piebald meowed. The extent of his opinion.

Scooping the white and black-spotted cat in to her arms, she rose up.

"Come on Piebald, let's get going." Then she looked up at the man, "My name is Anna-May, just so you know." She refrained from telling him her last name. Just to be safe.

Well, this was looking to be an adventure.

He smiled. "Nice name, to bad for the most part you will be called Slave or Pet. I'll use your name if your good. Now come, follow me." he said as he turned to walk towards his limo. If she were to look closely at him, she would find he was easy on the eyes.

"Of all the --" She began to mutter under her breath, cutting herself off.

He'd use her name if she was good? What the hell kind of control freak was this? Oh well, she had agreed, and that was that. Besides, he wasn't unattractive to look at, and his wheels weren't anything to take for granted either. Piebald held close, she followed after him. She waited for him to enter the limo first. Well, he wanted a good slave? She could play the "good" slave -- and make him just want it bad. So as she stepped in, she arched her leading leg and spread her legs just enough to give a glimpse of the pink panties under her skirt before she sat down across from him.

"So -- Master," She paused at the title, justifiably not used to using it, "What kind of place you got? Plenty of --" A salicious grin, oh yes, this slave would be "good" -- good and fiery, "-- nice beds?"

She wanted to laugh at herself. The girl who's first encounter was with a Canadian Mountie recruit when she had been but fifteen and her she was playing dirty games as a sex slave-to-be. Mother would be horrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom