Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Sadist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennajen91

One scene would be something like:
I am an outcast at school and all the popular people like to pick on me. They hired you to take me in a cabin in the woods and really torture me sexually and make me hate my life more. I have been raped before by the football players so this is nothing new. I try running away and you catch me and you beat me. You try to break me and make your slave but I keep fighting back.

The second scene would be something like:
I am in hostile territory and you caught me in the market. I obviously don't belong and when you came to pursue me I ran for the hills. You are a master sniper and chase after me. You try shooting my knees out hut eventually you catch up on me and end up taking me down. You take me back to your camp to figure out what I know, by rape and torture. And when the general is done with me you take me home to be your pet. I run away to my country and you follow and kidnap me again and teach me a lesson for running away.

Hard limits (as in will not do):
Peeplay
Young
Beastiality.

Private message me if you like one of these and want to play or if you have something else in mind. My ears are always open to new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom