Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fearless, Sadystyk, & Hunter's House

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
t8qntk.jpg
Fearless, Sadystyk, & Hunter's House

Located Away From the Town at the Edge of Sunny Hill

16h705v.jpg

Name:Krystopher Martins
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Assassin" Krys Hunter
Attire:Link
Tagging:Ethan, James, Max, Anyone
Time:July 2,2020, Afternoon

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and Red Athletic pants, Black Tank Top, Black Nike Air sneakers
Tagging:Dahlia, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Kid Sadystyk logo T-Shirt, Black Converse sneakers
Tagging:Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black Athletic pants, Tank top, black sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

Jade walked up to the front door and bent down to pick up the spare key that was under the welcome mat and let herself in, this was a normal thing to happen during the late afternoon and the guys had become pretty used to it. When she got inside she shut the door and locked it behind her before making her way into the kitchen to fix herself a snack. After that she sat down in the parlor and turned on the television and game system and began to play a first person shooter with the surround sound system turned on.

As Krys made his way up to the door he could hear the TV blaring and he knew that Jade was inside, "We have company" ,he stated before unlocking the door and walking inside. When he reached the parlor he walked up behind Jade quietly so she wouldn't hear him, "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON MY COUCH!" ,he shouted making Jade jump. The look on the woman's face made Krys laugh, "How ya doing honey why you look so pissed?" ,he asked sarcastically.

"DAMNIT KRYS! I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT!" ,Jade yelled before hitting Krys in the arm hard. "I'm playing a game you jerk and eating some pretzels, can you get me a water?" ,Jade asked.

"Hell no go get your own water" ,Krys said in response before playfully shoving the woman.

"You're a jerk" ,Jade replied.

"And you're a lazy ass" ,Krys retorted.

The two went at it for a few moments before Krys ended up grabbing Jade a water. Jasper could hear the two from all the way in the other room and laughed, "Jade's here" ,he told Max. "Don't worry she's nice, she comes off a little strong but she's nice, her and Krys grew up together here in Sunny Hill so they're pretty close" ,he explained. "So welcome to our house it's nothing special but it's home".

Ethan simply laughed as he listened to Jade and Krys go back and forth, it never got old even though it happened nearly every day. He made his way into the kitchen and grabbed a gatorade from the fridge and sat down to wait for Krys to get ready.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone
Time: July 2, 2020 Afternoon

Lily walked in with Ethan watching Krys' charade with Jade. He always seemed to like to taunt her and cause mischief. She laughed with Ethan as the two went on it was a normal occurance between them. Lily went into the restroom and touched up her make-up and applied more deodorant, knowing she would be dancing and wanted to make sure it wouldn't wear off. Once finished she went into the living room and sat next to Jade. " 'ey Jade whats new?" Lily asked curiously.

30mn5a9.jpg

Name: Maxine Walters (Max)
Ring Name/Nickname: NA
Attire: Fitted white t-shirt with a hot pink 'Daily Grind' logo across the chest, black booty shorts, black sneakers.
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Krys, Ethan, Lily, Jade.
Time: July 2, 2020; Afternoon.

Almost immediately, Max found herself giggling when she entered Jasper, Ethan and Krys' place. They were definitely lively and a never ending supply of fun and laughter, or so it seemed. It was so refreshing to see and warmed her inside. It was like watching a family, a tight knit group who had each others' backs through thick and thin. She never had that growing up. Hell, she never had that ever. So, it was nice to see people who did. It made her smile to see such genuine friendships where people could be themselves and no matter what get along and have fun.

"Hello," Max said to Jade after she and Krys settled down a bit. "I'm Maxine Walters. Though please, call me Max." She extended her hand for the woman to shake. "I met everyone earlier at the bar. They all cheered me up and, seeing as I'm still pretty new to Sunny Hill, invited me to hang out with everyone." She gave her a smile. "Rumor has it," she continued, glancing over at Jasper briefly while trying her best to stifle another giggle. "That Krys here can take a bit when getting ready to go out. So, hopefully an added opinion will help us all get out the door faster."

Max smiled as she laughed a little. She was already having a great time and knew the evening would only get better. As it was, all the troubles she'd dealt with at work had melted away. Even her worries about Leo seemed forgotten for the moment. Right then, she was finally having fun and enjoying life.

16h705v.jpg

Name:Krystopher Martins
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Assassin" Krys Hunter
Attire:Link
Tagging:Ethan, James, Max, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and Red Athletic pants, Black Tank Top, Black Nike Air sneakers
Tagging:Dahlia, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Kid Sadystyk logo T-Shirt, Black Converse sneakers
Tagging:Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black Athletic pants, Tank top, black sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

Jade smiled when Lily came in and asked how she was, "I'm doing alright minus the slight heart attack that psycho gave me" ,she told the woman jokingly. She then looked to Max who had just introduced herself, "I'm Jade I work with these guys, I'm a wrestler too" ,she began. "Krys takes a very long time to get ready, everything has to be perfect from his shoes to his eyeliner" ,Jade said with a laugh. Jade noticed the woman was still in her work clothes, "Hey you want to borrow an outfit? I see you still have your work shirt on I have some clothes here that you can borrow, I have to get ready too if they're going out because I wanna go too" ,Jade offered along with a friendly smile.

Jasper smiled when Max giggled and talked to Jade, he knew that Jade would like the woman and he was glad they were meeting. He took a seat next to Max after grabbing a gatorade for himself, "Jade you practically live here, I'm gonna start charging you rent" ,he joked.

Jade simply gave him a look, "You own this house, there is no rent and after you guys trashed my apartment you owe me a place to crash when I want too" ,she stated in response.

"Fair enough" ,Jasper replied with a laugh.

After a few moments Krys made his way out of the room to go pick out an outfit. When he finally came back he had two outfits with him, one he was wearing and one that was in his hands, "Alright guys this one" ,he stated as he showed them the one he was wearing. Krys then stripped down in front of the group and quickly put the other outfit on. "Or this one?" ,he asked after getting the other outfit on and posing to let everyone get a look at it.

"Jeez mate I'm glad you had underwear on this time" ,Ethan stated after Krys stripped down. He then looked to Max and Jade, then Lily, "There are women present and you just strip down like that" ,he joked.

"Oh come one Jade's not a woman she's like my sister and Lily has seen enough she should be used to it by now" ,Krys said with a laugh before looking to Max. "If my half nakedness offended you I apologize, I'm just used to taking my clothes off whenever I want". He laughed again then looked around the room, "Well guys which one do you think looks better?" ,he asked wanting opinions from everyone, he knew the guys would tell him to wear whatever but he would at least get some comments from Lily and Jade and possibly Max.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Jade Anyone
Time: July 2, 2020 Afternoon

Lily Laughed with Jade, "Well then what else is new 'e always does that or at least 'e tries too." Lily stated teasingly. Because of her British accent she often had difficult pronouncing her "H's" "Jade you know we wouldn't leave you 'ome alone, go get your arse ready." Lily smiled and laughed, joking and playing with Jade.

Lily then turned her attention to Krys, as he wanted to know which outfit to wear. "Krys I like the first one, I think you should wear that." At least she put in her two sense. "Oh and yeah I've grown used to you changing in public, or at least around the 'ouse. Max he tends to do this from time to time, if you hang about enough you'll see." Smiled Lily.

Back
Top Bottom