To be Mord'Sith (Jinx and Lawpreacher)

Jinx

Super-Earth
She heard it through the grapevine, that Mistress Alicia was returning from a long mission. Margot wasn't sure what to think of that, at first there was elation, the mistress was coming back and then dread the mistress was coming back.

No one ever forgets the person who breaks you. Margot smoothed her leathers, tightening the buckle. She wasn't a little girl anymore, she wasn't that scared farm girl who screamed until her throat was sore. She was strong now.

The temple was preparing for Mistress Alicia's return, it was always good to welcome back a sister especially one who had been on such a long mission.

Mistress Alicia dismounts outside and some men who work for the temple take the beast away. Mistress Alicia walks in greated by all her sisters. She greets back scanning the crowd. "Ah Margot, why don't you walk with me to my quarters."

Mistress Alicia
http://fortresstakes.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/legend_of_the_seeker_mord_sith_charisma_carpenter.jpg

Margot had been standing in the back of the ground, being more inconspicuous than most Mord'sith. Sometimes if she were to be very quiet people wouldn't notice her. She nodded her head stiffly, her jaw muscles tightening. "Of course Mistress Alicia." Margot stepped forward, past her sisters.

She began walking, leading Mistress Alicia away from the crowd. She knew better than to speak before being spoken to. No matter how far one goes in training, her mistress would be the person whose hand would be her guide.

She began walking, leading Mistress Alicia away from the crowd. She knew better than to speak before being spoken to. No matter how far one goes in training, her mistress would be the person whose hand would be her guide.

They to to the room and Alicia pulls the lesser sister Margot close and kisses her as she pulls out Margot Agiel and without activating it slides it along her cheek like as she slams Margot against the wall. "I have missed you pet."[/b]

Margot resisted the urge to flinch when she felt her agiel pressed against her face. She wasn't in pain, so that was a plus. She felt her muscles tense, flight or fight and Margot was ready to fly away. "Mistress." She murmured, her eyes fixated on the ground. "How was your trip? Your mission ended well?"

Jinx said:
Margot resisted the urge to flinch when she felt her agiel pressed against her face. She wasn't in pain, so that was a plus. She felt her muscles tense, flight or fight and Margot was ready to fly away. "Mistress." She murmured, her eyes fixated on the ground. "How was your trip? Your mission ended well?"

"It went so well the Queen granted me one desire. You." Alicia concentrated to activate the Agiel as she kissed her.

Pain rippled across her face, her muscles tightening, pressing herself flat against the wall. The spot where the Agiel touched turned black, lines racing up along her face. She kissed back only to play along. If there was one emotion she would feel for her mistress was fear.

Alicia stopped concentrating. "Eventually you will love me as much as you you fear me. Strip now." Alicia stands there watching.

Margot breathed and breathed. "Yes mistress." She began removing her leathers, unbuckling the straps. Each piece of clothing came off and dropped to the floor. Her top was easy to remove but the corset and leather pants took a bit longer. Truthfully, she was struggling a bit from nervousness.

Alicia stood there and watched her strip tease. Alicia was high enough in the matriarchy of the Mord Sith to rate her own private bath which is where she was taking her Margot next. Alicia smiles when she is having trouble with the corset and helps her.

It was like being a child again, all fumble thumbs and bulky fingers. With Alicia's assistance she soon stood naked before her mistress. She'd grown over the years, her breasts full and stomach taunt. She like other Mord'Sith were fit, sleek in appearance.

Alicia kisses her. "Now my clothes." Alicia kisses her again and rubs Margot's labia with an unactivated labia.

Her fingers fumbled over the buckles, her hands ghosting over the leather accepting Alicia's kisses. She gingerly laid hands on her mistress, her heart hammering in her chest.

Between kisses Alicia whispers. "Do you love me Margot?" Alicia slides the agiel in and out of her. "Tell me how much you love me."

There are only quiet hisses of breath. "Yes Mistress." Playing the game with Mistress Alicia would only result in more pain. "I want you inside me."

Back
Top Bottom