Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a good RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare Dragoness

Planetoid
Hello, I'm Flare Dragoness. I enjoy to play as a dragoness. Feral preferred. I can also play as a human, and most other animals you might want.

Craving:

You are a knight sent to kill a dragon in a near by mountain range. As you walk into the dragon's cave you see it laying on its back asleep. AS you get closer you notice that it is not in fact a dragon, but a dragoness. Do you slay it? Or do you find something else to stab it with?

Other RPs:

I'm up for anything really. My kinks are near limitless. The stranger the more I will like it. PM me if interested or have an idea.

Flare Dragoness said:
Hello, I'm Flare Dragoness. I enjoy to play as a dragoness. Feral preferred. I can also play as a human, and most other animals you might want.

Craving:

You are a knight sent to kill a dragon in a near by mountain range. As you walk into the dragon's cave you see it laying on its back asleep. AS you get closer you notice that it is not in fact a dragon, but a dragoness. Do you slay it? Or do you find something else to stab it with?

Other RPs:

I'm up for anything really. My kinks are near limitless. The stranger the more I will like it. PM me if interested or have an idea.
How about a Dragon riding Sorceroress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom