Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi or Fantasy Roleplay Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ella-G57

Planetoid
I'm hoping to schedule in some RPs, and can definitely respond once- if not multiple times a day. But the next week (Mon-Fri) I'm travelling and won't be available to post anything until the weekend. With that in mind- I hope you won't be hasty in shutting me down

I'm a PM only player. I know with the cap on PMs that can be a bit of a downer. I'm literate, so that's not an issue. But I take longer to responsd the longer the post length, and I can post anywhere from 1 paragraph, to 10 paragraphs. My F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/donna-s in case you see something that catches your eye. Oh- and I only do M/F, F/F or F/Futa (where I'd prefer to play the F over Futa)

Now to plot. I have two in mind. One's fantasy, the other modern/sci-fi ish.

Fantasy: My fantasy plot is somewhat realistic still, and fairly simple. The idea is based that a girl (or guy) moves to a new town, meets a witch/wizard and is intrigued with the idea of magic. The two begin to talk, and she/he starts visiting the witch/wizard everyday. The witch/wizard pleased with the new protege, starts teaching him/her some basic potions and spells (this I can explain how it works if you're interested- but the idea is that a witch can pass on her magic) and the student either a) Experiments on the town, wreaking g havoc, resulting in the witch/wizard either having to stop him/her and succeeding or failing, or b) Protege becomes a recluse and runs off with the witch/wizard. The second option is more romantic. Depending on your preference, I'll play either role, but I'm usually more submissive (sexually- not in plot, I cannot emphasize this enough). This would definitely be more smut than plot.

Modern/Sci-Fi: Singularity has been achieved, but not very many people are aware. SOL labs, the fathers of the new 'FreeBots' have yet to release their discovery. They're running tests still, and that involves placing the computers in fake bodies and sending them out to explore society, to assimilate, etc. But they can't tell anyone what they are. This is more a scene than a scenario, I have a few ideas in mind that can go in many directions. Ideally this would be more plot than smut.

If you'd like, let me know what you're interested in, and I can expand accordingly.

Bump. Anyone interested in the robo idea? Desperately want to give that one a whirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom