Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire to Dominate (MxF or MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDragon2013

Planetoid
Intro

Hello and welcome to my thread!

First let me state a few things about me. I am new to this site, however I have been RPing for going on ten years now. My post length depends on my partner however I will not tolerate one-liners. If you do not give me guidance on what your preference it expect 5 - 8 paragraphs for an intro and 2 - 4 paragraphs per regular post. I do not expect the same amount, but I do expect detail. I like quality over quantity.

Also, I tend to like a plot driven RP, but that doesn't mean no smut in the RP, it just not be the sole factor - or end as soon as it is done once. However, I have done smut-driven before, but they don't last too long because I get bored, so if that doesn't bother you or you are just looking for something short-term feel free to ask me.

Rules​

Now, for my rules - yes, yes we all hate them, but they are a must to keep everyone happy.

1 - I am pretty open, and I do not bite, if there is something you want to try let me know and I may give it a try. That being said, do not be mad if I say no for whatever reason.

2 - I have a life, I can't be on all the time however I try to post at least once a day. If you want to chat while we play that is fine with me - those I will be able to respond quicker because I tend to access the site via my iPod, I just cannot post via my iPod - too complicated. The rule here is please do not pester me too much, if you do not hear from me within a couple days sending me a friendly reminder is fine, but do not bombard me - it tends to be a turnoff.

3 - Write properly. I am not a grammar or spelling Nazi, hell I am far from perfect. But I do want to be able to understand what you are saying.

4 - No one-liners. Come on...there is always something more to write.

5 - If there is anything that I post that you do not like, let me know, I have no problem changing something I write.

6 - I only dominate, I cannot play a submissive male. I also like a little spunk in submissives, I'm not too fond of 'roll-over' subs.

7 - I can go for a range of things - whether it be on the darker side or a lighter romantic side or anything in between.

Dos and Don'ts

I am an open person, I do a lot of things, my favorites are teasing and tension building before anything actually happens. I also enjoy public scenes and pleasure control (being the one in control). This does not mean I have to have all/any of these in RPs, they are just my favorites. If you have something you are interested in ask me, worst case scenario I say no.

My absolute don'ts:
  • Watersports / scat / anything that belongs in the toilet
  • Blood play
  • IM or Email RPs (I only RP on this site)
  • Body modification/branding

Pairings​

Again, I am pretty open, if there is anything you want to do, ask.

Key:
<3 = Craving
<3 <3 = Severely craving
<3 <3 <3 = I cannot express how badly I want to do this <3
* = I have a plot idea, ask for details

Commoner/Thief x Royalty <3
Arranged Marriage
Soldier/Knight x Royalty
Teacher x Student (College or High School)
Student x Student (College or High School) <3 *
Roommates
Cop x Witness / Protected Person <3 <3 *
Kidnapper x Victim
Neighbors
Farmers Kid x Farmhand <3 <3 <3
Space Travelers x Stowaway
Collapse of Society
Traveler x Runaway of sorts
Demon x Human <3 <3 <3 *
Angel x Human <3 <3 <3 *
Demon x Angel
Bodyguard x Guarded <3 <3 *
Band Member/Movie Star x Band Member/Movie Star
Band Member/Movie Star x Groupie
Step-Siblings <3
Sibling x Sibling's Best Friend

More to come!

Strong Cravings

Here I will put things that I'm extremely craving and would jump with joy if anyone was interested.

1 - They are neighbors, but there is a hole in their shared wall. The general idea is that either they both use the hole (whether they know or not), or just one of them, or we can discuss other situations.

2 - Something darker in general where my character is an asshole, maybe manipulates or blackmails your character in one way or another.

3 - Your character is house sitting or home alone, to make sure they stay out of trouble and stay looked out for, the owner of he house also asks their neighbor to check in on your character as well - even giving him a copy of the key. However your character isn't told about this except for a note after the family is already gone. This could include my character dropping in at weird times, teasing her, etc.

4 - Something adventuring, like searching for a treasure or going on a quest or something. We could do they stumble upon each other, their paths are connected, or maybe one has been 'cursed' with the other. I can go into more details with this idea.

RE: Strong Craving for Something A Little Darker

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to do a DARKER farmers kid/ farm hand roleplay. PM if you do.

I have some ideas of my own for an Rp, maybe we could toss some ideas around and do an Rp if you're interested...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom