Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Semi-Literate / Avid Book Reader / Docile Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFluffy

Meteorite
I guess this is the place where I go on about myself, correct?

Well, from the get go I'm a huge book lover and I try to be as open to plot ideas as possible. Of course there are a some that I just won't do, which dwindles down my options of potential roleplayers..

Anyhow, here's a few of my basic...rules?

• I can't do any kind of pairing other than Male x Female. It's just the way I'm wired, it's nothing personal, but my writing capabilities only match Male x Female.
  • Sex scenes don't bother me, though I prefer them on the heavy side I guess is what you would call it. But I don't do rape or anything of the sort. So in a nutshell: heavy, kinky sex scenes are okay with me.
  • Despite the fact that I'm a girl I can't play girls worth a shit. So if I were to do a 1x1 with anyone I would have to play the guy. (I'm sorry if that bothers you, but I can't play a strong female character worth a shit.)
  • No incest or forced stuff for me, sorry.

When it comes to genres I'm fairly open to anything, I love when I can contribute to the plot and help develop it along with whoever I plan on RPing with. The only problem I have as of now is that I'm busy with life, so the odds of me accepting more than two people to RP with is low and I won't be able to respond 24/7 like I would love to. Even with that being said I highly value having good chemistry/friendship with the person I'm RPing with.

Contact me?

I would prefer to RP through email so I can reply even when I'm away from home, but shoot me a message if you're interested! Hopefully I can RP with at least one more new person if life allows. :3

Ideas?

My current idea and craving is a wild west one (this idea was provoked by the Xbox game Red Dead Redemption). If this idea interests you shoot me a message! :3

- iFluffy​

If you're going to make a reauest thread but can't play a female and only can play a male you may want to make the request on a different one.

Greetings to all those who read this. My name is Frogger, as I'm sure you can tell. Not to sound arrogant or superior, but the reason why I am posting is basically to review Fluffy. All I can really say is that you should contact this girl. I have role-played with Fluffy for close to two years now, through email and another role-play site, and I have never been disappointed. She is creative and willing to listen, and a lot of fun. I say definitely send this girl a message. I highly recommend her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom