Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallen from Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Like the phoenix rising from the ashes.
I don't know how this idea came about it just popped into my head, I thought I would go with it.

A young angel answering to the name Serenity finds herself falling in love with a young man that she's been watching over since birth, she isn't to young but she was only seventeen when she was killed in a car accident. She knows all the rules, never let's him see her or hear her but she's always there watching over him. Serenity was assigned to the boy before he was born, was told she would be his guardian angel but as the boy grew up and matured she found herself falling in love with him. Of course Serenity still has the appearance of a seventeen year old she's actually older, hides her true age well. She was born in 1980, died in 1997 two days before her eighteenth birthday. Her charge the young man she's been watching over him since he was born on April 11th 1997 three days after she died. despite the fact that his mother gave him up he was placed in a well rounded foster home.

(( Reply to this thread or Pm me if your interested, I will only do this via thread.))

Bump!! I still think this is a really good idea, maybe she's kicked out of Heaven once someone realizes she's fallen in love with him.

I replied to your Private message, sounds good. Basically the person she's watching over or has been watching over since birth is the main character. So it would start with him, I don't care what his name is or what he looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom