Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In need of literate, consistent and friendly partner for new RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
I'm going to attempt to keep this short and sweet...

I am looking for a male (character - I could care less if it's a woman or man behind the keyboard) partner for a new role play. It's Spring Break, so I have a lot more free time. That being said, if the RP is going well, I will carry on with it even after Spring Break. No worries.

A couple things you need to know about me:

* I'm a student. There are certain days I can post multiple times, and certain days I can only post once or twice. I always give you a heads up, and I always post at least once.

* I only role play through threads. No PM roleplays ( communicate through them, but not PM-based RPs, no IMing, and no email) Threads are easier for me to keep track of.

* If you disappear on me for a couple days, I will probably not return to the RP unless we are pretty far into it, and I really like it. Otherwise, I lose interest and can't get back into the story. A nice heads up when you will be gone is great.

* I don't take on a lot of roleplays, but I am a VERY loyal partner. You can check my posts on my profile. I've only been working on one roleplay for quite a while now, but my posts length and consistency hardly wavers.

* I'm not a grammar Nazi. Hiccups here and there are fine, especially typos. As long as I can understand everything and you are putting in effort, then I'm cool with it. That's the important thing - effort.

* I give you what you give me. If you give me two paragraphs, I'll match it. If you give me ten, I'll try to match it as well. I base my post length and style on the partner.

What I want from an RP:

* Two parts story, One part smut.

* I will be a mostly submissive female, but I like to change it up every now and them.

* PLEASE: I really like detailed, creative sex scenes. One of my pet peeves is for every single sex scene to start and end the same. Let's be spontaneous and creative! Even a kinky ;)

* I really like older male counter parts. I'm willing to compromise on this, but I like to play a girl around 20 opposite of a male ranging from 25-40. I like powerful men, whether it be with money, strength or magic. Dominance is key, with a dash of charming and mysterious.

Themes I'm willing to do:

* Professor/Student --- This one is tricky. I'm only willing to do this if you are willing to go with a less cliché angle. This can tend to be a 100% smut theme, and I really want to dig into a story.

* Super Hero/ Female (me) --- Favorite is Bat Man, but I'll willing to go with others.

* Hunger Games --- Preferably original characters, maybe in a previous year of the Hunger Games. ((Taken))

* Master/Maid --- A recently homeless girl is taken off the streets by a wealthy man, given the option to help him with household chores in return for a place to live. However, sexual tension begins to brew between the two of them.

* Honestly, I have a lot of things I like, and it would take forever to type them all out. I'm definitely willing to collaborate on ideas. That's always the best kind of RP. :)

If you are interested, please PM me! Also, make sure you have read all of the above before you do so. Not because I'm snobby about it, but because I want you to understand what kind of partner I am before we start a RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom