Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Daily Grind Cafe

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
293ilah.jpg
The Daily Grind Cafe

254b694169602a4b03bded2853641f66.jpg

Name:Dahlia Holstem
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any)
Attire: Outfit for the day
Tagging: Dahlia, Anyone
Time:July 2, 2020, Afternoon

Dahlia inhaled sharply through her nose, tapping her foot as she waited for a crowd of giggling girls to move in front of her.They were discussing their favorite wrestlers and seemed to forget they were blocking the entrance to the cafe.

"I got the "Assassins" autograph!" A chipper blonde boasted, tossing her equally bubbly brunette friend a smirk. The brunette giggled , looking so excited that Dahlia thought she was fit to implode at any second. Patience was not her thing, and it wasn't long before the tattooed announcer was narrowing her eyes and emitting something of a growl at the two over excited teen girls.

"While listening to you guys talk is clearly the highlight of my day, some of us would actually like to get a meal." Dahlia replied, plastering on her signature scowl that she had created way before her announcing job. Having no food in her system since waking up an hour ago, she was clearly not in the mood to deal with teenagers. Especially the bouncy variety. Noon and night were her only times she needed to be awake, and in order to keep a semi happy attitude, she would need a good blend of dark roast and some grub.

The girls muttered some type of apology, but Dahlia only shook her head and entered the cafe. "Fuck, was I like that as a teenager?" She mumbled under her breathe, watching as a few fellow customers gave a greeting either through a wave or a quick shout out to her. She responded with a few nods, before she slide over onto a stool and tried to flag someone down to get her usual order.

"Hello?" She pleaded, her ruby red lips pushing into a thin line. She wondered where her favorite waitress, Maxine, had the day off or something. The young woman usually always managed to put a smile on her face, and she always remembered exactly how she liked her coffee and food. A splash of cream, a tiny bit of sugar, and her salad with extra croutons.

She ran her long thin fingers through her hair, examining the menu for a few short moments even though she knew what she wanted.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and Red Athletic pants, Black Tank Top, Black Nike Air sneakers
Tagging:Anyone
Time:July 2,2020, Afternoon

Jasper walked into the Daily Grind thinking that Ethan might be there, he usually came by in the afternoon to grab a cup of coffee after training and if he wasn't there then he was at the bar, a place the big man really didn't want to go at the moment knowing Mike would ask a bunch of questions. His face was covered in blood from the gash the bottle left in his head and he was sweating from head to toe, his eyes had a menacing look in them and his muscles were tense with anger. The man was enraged and it was clear. A few people moved out of the way quickly as Jasper made his way inside not wanting any part of the man in that moment.

"Has anyone seen Sadystyk and Hunter?" ,he asked as he looked around the place. He knew everyone in town knew who he was talking about and he was sure at least someone could give him an answer.

29f7amv.jpg

Name: Todd Vance - NPC
Ring Name/Nickname: NA
Attire: Blue button down, gray slacks, black shoes.
Tagging: Anyone.
Time: July 2, 2020; Afternoon.

Todd was in a pissed off mood. Max had stormed out in a huff and for what...? Because of a little touchy-feely! Really? Was it all that bad? She should feel privileged that he had his eye on her. It wasn't overly often that anyone caught his eye and goddamn that little dancer had caught his. He couldn't help himself. She just always looked so good and her smell...

But then she had to ruin it by getting mad, shoving at him and leaving work early. The afternoon rush would soon be upon them and he'd be a waitress short. Damn, girl. At that, Todd began to grumble rather audibly. Of course, she'd be back when her next shift started and he'd be sure to lay it on thick. As if she deserved that. Letting out a sigh, he knew he'd have no choice, not if he didn't want her to leave. He had to ensure the girl stuck around if he wanted to continue keeping his eyes on her after all.

Suddenly, the door swung open and a looming shadow filled the room. Todd rolled his eyes. Damn wrestlers. They always had to come in like they owned the place. Looking over at the one known as 'Fearless', he shook his head, "No, they haven't been by here at all today. Might want to try the bar."

Tagging: Dahlia, Anyone

Dahlia was in the middle of a smoke, a timid waitress having taken her order already, leaving her alone in her booth. Just as she inhaled, she heard the rather loud voice that belonged to the one and only Heavyweight champion Jasper Donovan. The red head was just about to tell him to quiet down when she spotted the blood on his face. She almost dropped her smoke from surpise.

"Jesus Christ, Jasper!" She cried out, standing up from her booth and walking straight for the hulking man near the front of the cafe. Unlike the many terrified patrons, she was used to the sight of blood and the man whose head seemed to be gushing it.

"What the hell happened to you? I'm sure those two are at the bar, but before we even get to that, why the hell are you bleeding so much?" Her voice was loud, making some of the patrons look around to stare at the two with curious eyes. Dahlia tossed the nosy patrons a glare and they quickly went back to their meals.

"Sit the hell down and give me a proper explanation as to why you're bleeding all over the Grinds floor?" She waved her hand around, the cig still clutched between her manicured nails. Despite her flashy looks and potty mouth, she was a caring individual when it came to the guys in the ring. "Fuck, I hope that doesn't need stitches."

261n1py.jpg

Tagging:Dahlia, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Kid Sadystyk logo T-Shirt, Black Converse sneakers
Tagging:Jasper, Dahlia, Anyone

When Todd told him where the two might be Jasper went to turn around and leave, then he heard Dahlia's voice cry out and seen her come straight towards him. He made his way over to the counter and sat down before he grabbed the woman's cigarette from her hand and took a nice long drag from it before handing it back to her.

"Ray and DJ got me while I was on my way to speak with the boss, Ryan must've sent them after me, he's pissed because I spoiled his plans to take out Ethan" ,Jasper told her. "Little bastard can't handle me himself so he sends his little lap dogs to do his dirty work when I get my hands on him again he's dead" ,Jasper growled out.

"Bloody Hell mate what happened to your head?" ,came Ethan's voice from behind the two. The man sat down and looked at the cut on Jasper's head. "Oy there's a piece of glass in the cut" ,he said before reaching up and pulling it out making Jasper grit his teeth a little bit. "Krys is at the pub probably driving Mike mad right now but we should get you to the hospital and get you stitched up mate".

"I'll be fine" ,Jasper snapped back. He hadn't meant to be so mean but he was still furious.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone
Time: July 2, 2020 Afternoon

Lily had gotten out of her acting class early, something she enjoyed to pass the time. Skipping out on breakfast was a bad idea, especially under the hot lights. Lily entered the Daily Grind Cafe to grab a bite to eat before she head to find her boyfriend Ethan. Always worrying about him, with his wrestling and all. On top of that he was all she had left. Lily looked around hearing a commotion her eyes landed on Ethan, a bloody Jasper, and Dahlia. "Bloody hell, Jasper! Ethan what's going on?" lily asked in worry and shock as she approached the group.

Tagging: Dahlia, Ethan, Jasper, Lily, Anyone

Any other day and Dahlia would have complained about taking a drag from her smoke, but since the guy's head was pouring out blood like a bad horror flick, she took it easy on him. She listened to his explanation and watched as Ethan came in and took her place looking over the man's head. "Christ, we can't have wrestlers going around and beating each other up out of the ring." She exclaimed, taking a quick drag from her smoke as she watched Ethan tell Jasper to head to the hospital, and the latter shooting him down.

"Oh hell no. We don't know if that bottle he hit you with has anything on it. You want your face fucked up with an infection? Ethan, I think it best you take him to the hospital. Get him patched up or at least cleaned" She shot Jasper a firm look, as if telling him arguing was useless. If he got injured too bad, he'd have to sit out of matches. She seriously doubted that the heavyweight champion would be too pleased with that alternative.

Just as she was about to snuff out her smoke, Ethan's girlfriend popped in and began expressing her on concern for the wrestlers well being.

"Ray and DJ got into a scuffle with him." She explained, turning towards the young woman. She rubbed her front teeth over her bottom lip, looking over the three thoughtfully. "You want me to go tell Krys and the guys what's happened?" She asked, already taking out a few bills to pay for her unfinished meal and tip.

261n1py.jpg

Tagging:Dahlia, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Kid Sadystyk logo T-Shirt, Black Converse sneakers
Tagging:Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone

262v40z.jpg

Name:James Ryder
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Ethan, Jasper, Dahlia, Lily, Anyone

"Ello love, what she said?" ,Ethan stated in response to Lily. "How's your day been?" ,he asked before giving Lily a loving smile. Gosh Ethan loved the woman and he was glad she had shown up because he always loved being around her.

James walked into the Daily Grind and overheard what Dahlia had been saying and walked over to the four, "A hospital visit won't be necessary, Mike wants you at the bar now" ,James stated his blue eyes looking around the cafe as he spoke. He noticed a few of the patrons looking at the busted open giant of a man and he sighed. "Come on guys Mike has a first aid kit and he's handy with a needle, Walker is still at the hospital from what I hear and we don't need you ripping his head off in front of sick people". James let out a laugh then patted Jasper on the shoulder not really caring much that his hand hand clearly landed in some blood that came from the man's head.

"He's at the hospital huh?" ,Jasper asked before standing up. "Good, then he won't have far to go". Just then Jasper went to storm out of the place, both Ethan and James grabbed the man and sat him back down.

"Now now mate you're in no condition to run off and fight" ,Ethan stated. "Now let's go over to the pub and throw down a few while Mike takes care of your wound".

After a few moments Jasper simply growled then nodded his head, "Fine I'll go but as soon as I'm fixed up I'm going after that little prick" ,he said in response. He then looked to Dahlia, "Sorry about taking your smoke I just needed to calm my nerves a bit". Jasper then stood up again and followed James and Ethan out the door. He wasn't really looking forward to going to the bar but he also knew deep down that Ethan was right, he couldn't cause a scene in the hospital.

(All Exit to Good Brew Bar & Grill)

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone
Time: July 2, 2020 Afternoon

Lily turned her attention to Dahlia as she explained what happened. Turning herself looking at the group. "Lord, not those bastards again. Can't they ever leave you boys alone?" She asked knowing they've had issues with the crew before. Bringing herself to look at Ethan, she smiled. "Ello dear," She returned the same loving smile. "My day was fine, boring compared to yours I see." She stated Lily loved Ethan and wouldn't know what to do without him. She stood there and listened to the conversation unsure of what she could do. Then hearing that Mike wanted them to head over to the bar, to chat and patch Jasper up. Lily followed the group out.
(Exit to Good Brew Bar & Grill)

Tagging: Dahlia, Ethan, Jasper, Lily, Anyone

Dahlia plucked her purse up, getting ready to follow the guys back to the Grill. At Jasper's apology, she waved her hand in the air as if dismissing it. "It's fine, I'll be right behind you guys." She called out, watching as the men and Lily walked out of the cafe, leaving Dahlia with a sense that everyone was probably going to have one hell of a night.

Since moving to Sunny Hill, the twenty-four year old had never knew would have guessed the sort of drama she would get herself caught up in. Scandals, bar fights, affairs, and many more. She usually tried not to involve herself in those kinds of things, and it seemed difficult for most of the wrestlers to ever let their quarrels and rivalries go out of the ring.

"Ah. Damn it, why do I even get involved?" She mumbled underneath her breath, sliding her red leather bag further up her shoulder before she pushed herself through the glass doors and followed the knuckleheads out.

[Exit to Good Brew.]

Back
Top Bottom