Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2mewnx5.jpg
Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School
Located Near Sunny Hill Shopping Center​

Appearance
Kaval.jpg

Name: Jordan King
Ring Name: Alpha
Attire: Sleeveless t-shirt and sweatpants with sneakers
Tagging: Jordan, Carlos, anyone
Time: July 2, 2020

Name Carlos Gato
Ring Name: Extreme Tiger
Attire: Tiger mask, gray t-shirt with a Mexico flag in the middle, jeans and sneakers.
Jordan was training for his big debut out in the league and it was the first time he actually had a say in his character in the show and he wanted to prove that he can be the kind of heel that people will love to hate. He believed that he was a good enough wrestler to not be a one trick pony that cheats all the time just to make it to the top and can simply out wrestle you. He was shortly with others programs but they all said that he was too small to be a good bad guy and should stick to being a good guy fighting the bigger and stronger bad guys, but he knew he could make this work and told the company here that he will make it and become one of the best heels they are.

His training was hard with a lot of cardio and plyometric exercises but it was needed to keep his high flying explosive ring ability in top shape. Half way through his workout His friend Carlos shows up.
“You’re late,” Jordan said stretching walking towards the boxing ring.
“Oh like your one who is always on time, mentirosa” he replied getting into the ring first and putting his stuff down “alright, Why don’t you show me something good from you’re fighting day and show me what you can do,”

Jordan put on some fingerless glove and a mouth piece knowing that sometime there sparring matching get a little reckless which is why they spend a lot of time practicing because they have never been good at holding back. That is what made them a good pair because they worked well in trying to show out the next guy and it became a constant battle in anything you can do I can do it better. “You asking for it lunch nachos. “

Appearance
Kaval.jpg

Name: Jordan King
Ring Name: Alpha
Attire: Sleeveless t-shirt and sweatpants with sneakers
Tagging: Jordan, Carlos, anyone

Name Carlos Gato
Ring Name: Extreme Tiger
Attire: Tiger mask, gray t-shirt with a Mexico flag in the middle, jeans and sneakers.

The two of them started to wrestle and from a light sparring match turned into an event.

Carlos got the advantage early by his size difference and grabbling Jordan keeping him grounded.

Jordan used his speed and quickness the counter a lot of Carlos moves being around him long enough to know some of his favorite go too moves.

The middle of the match Carlos was in control using some power and clothesline to put Jordan down and got two near falls in the process.

The turning point of the match is when Jordan started to speed the match up and Carlos missed hitting hm and landed stomach first on the turnbuckle. Jordan quck on the attack got behind and nailed him with a german suplex. With him near the middle of the ring he started to taunt him while getting up to the top rope looking for his move the moonsault.

Waiting until he got up, Jordan jumped backwards landing on Carlos' upper body and held his legs up to start the count.

"1, 2..." Before jordan could get three Carlos rolled to get on top of him and pinned his shoulders to the mat with him holding both of his ankles. "1, 2, 3." Carlos rolled to the side. as he holds his arms up in victory while some spectors clapped and cheered.

Jordan shook his head and got up "Is that how heroes win by rolling over to pick up the cheap win," Carlos "I guess you need practice in being bad then." "Okay you got me," Jordan holding his hand out Carlos went into shake it but got kicked in the gut and then Jordan finished him off with a stunter. He looked down at Carlos and smiled "I think I'm good at being bad, I sucker you didn't I." He then climbed out the ring to boos and turn around to see Carlos getting up "I'll see you at the bar. My treat,"

(Jordan exits to The Good Brew Bar & Grill)

Back
Top Bottom