Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hospital

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
mczno6.jpg
Hospital
For serious injuries that can't be fixed by the on site medic within the Arena​

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Designer jeans
Tagging:Anyone
Time:July 2,2020, Afternoon

"I want to press charges I want that mammoth put in jail!" ,Ryan yelled out as he held the ice pack the doctor had give him to his head. The officer in the room looked to Ryan and simply nodded his head as he wrote something down on his pad. "That asshole assaulted me and now I have a bruise on my head and multiple bruises on my ribs and I think he fractured my arm" ,Ryan continued to whine. He had just had a run in with none other then Fearless a man he despised more then anything in the world. Ryan knew damn well he had gotten exactly what he deserved but he wouldn't let anyone else believe that not for a minute as far as anyone was concerned he was merely a victim.

"Alright Ryan I want you to take two of these every six hours until your fully healed" ,the doctor stated as he handed him a prescription for some pain medication.

Ryan gave the doctor a nasty look then made a noise of disapproval, "Yeah just drug me up and send me on my way, what kind of place is this? You didn't even do any x-rays or anything like that how do you know there's not something broken somewhere?" ,he snapped. "Forget it don't answer that, jeez what moron gave you a phd"? Ryan then looked to his friend Ray, "Get DJ and go find that monster I don't want him wrestling at the next show, break his fucking legs if you have too!" ,Ryan stated before leaning back on the bed, "Ugh this is so uncomfortable, disgusting, filthy....." ,he grumbled to himself.

hch_zpsf9c54e99.jpg

Name: Clarissa Ho
Ring Name/Nickname: "High Class"
Attire: Black business suit
Tagging: Ryan Walker
Time: July 2, 2020, Afternoon

click... click... click.. click...

As Clarissa "High Class" Ho walked down the hospital corridor, her heels made a rapid tapping on the tile. She was here for business and business didn't wait for anyone. High Class had gotten a tip that Ryan Walker had been admitted. This was her chance to meet up with him. Any man that wore dollar signs to the ring was definitely someone she wanted on her client list. All it took was a little flirting with an orderly to find out what room he was in. As she approached the doorway, High Class could hear Ryan bitching about how banged up he was. He didn't look too bad off, thank goodness. High Class didn't want a client who couldn't work. But he was pretty emotional and she could use that in her favor.

"I understand how you feel, Mr. Walker," said High Class as she entered. "If you wish, I know of a doctor who will thoroughly examine you. And I can make sure Fearless stays away from you. Allow be to introduce myself... Clarissa Ho, best damn agent in the business."

High Class held out a manicured hand to the wrestler while giving him a small smile.

2ahzme9.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Clarissa

Ryan's head turned when he heard someone come into the room, "Look at this crap you guys just let random people walk into your patients rooms, this place is a joke" ,he stammered. The man was beyond irritated and he wanted nothing more then to slap a lawsuit on the hospital and get every penny out of them he could get. When the woman began to speak Ryan quirked a brow then looked her over quite blatantly.

"Oh really now you can do all that for me? Tell me Miss....Ho, how to you plan on keeping that beast away from me, look what he did to my face" ,Ryan stated as he pointed to a rather large bruise under his right eye. "The man is crazy and should be locked in a cage". Ryan paused for a moment to take a breath then accepted the woman's hand, "I give you a week to prove that you're useful to me" ,he said plainly before taking his hand back and crossing his arms over his chest. "Well then shall we go see this doctor of yours"?

hch_zpsf9c54e99.jpg

The lovely Miss Ho didn't mind when Ryan obviously checked her out. She had paid a lot of cash for her boob job so she expected a return on her investment. High Class was pleased to Ryan seemed to like what she had to offer, both physically and professionally. She reached into the pocket of her tight-fitting jacket and took out her phone.

"We don't have to go anywhere to see my doctor. I can get him to come here. He's in San Jose but I'm sure he could order some tests for you while he's en route."

The doctor in question was her brother Kenneth. A brilliant physician, albeit one who needed to get laid more. He would do favors for his sister in exchange meeting ring girls and cheerleaders. Of course, he usually screwed that up because Kenneth was a bit creepy. He even offered to do Clarissa's breast augmentation surgery. It didn't matter how great a doctor he was, there was no way High Class was letting her brother touch her boobs.

"As for Fearless, we can get a restraining order against him. Not only will he get arrested if he comes near you but you wouldn't have to worry about facing him in the ring unless it's on your terms."

2ahzme9.jpg

A smirk came across Ryan's face when she mentioned that her doctor would come to them, "Now that's what I call good service" ,he stated shooting the doctor in the room a nasty look before returning his gaze to Clarissa. "You seem to have some resources I like that". Again Ryan looked her over noticing her outfit was a pretty expensive piece, "Style, taste, resourcefulness, top it of with a whole lotta....class, Miss Ho I think we can definitely work something out here" ,he told her right before flashing a cocky smirk one that was all to familiar to most people.

"GET OUT! You're job is done here doctor" ,he snapped at the doctor who had been standing there speechless the whole time he and Clarissa spoke. The doctor jumped timidly at the shout then left the room when he was told and Ryan again turned back to Clarissa, "As for Fearless I like your idea, make sure it works I don't want that man near me unless I say so".

hch_zpsf9c54e99.jpg

Clarissa smiled as Ryan complemented her. Flattery always pleased.

"I assure you I have more than enough... class, Mr. Walker," she replied. "In fact that's my nickname... High Class Ho."

That title had been given to her in mockery by the lugs at her old agency. But since striking out on her own, Clarissa had decided to use it with pride. She knew she was top shelf both in body and mind. And she knew just what that was worth.

"But before I start making calls, we need discuss my terms. I work for ten per cent of your income. In return, I handle bookings, endorsements, and contract negotiations. I make you money so you can make me money. You have my word that I am very loyal to my clients and your happiness is my top priority. Any questions, Mr. Walker?"

2ahzme9.jpg

"High Class Ho huh? Hmm I like it" ,Ryan stated with a grin. "I have no problems with your terms, hell if you want 20 percent of my income, take it, wrestling isn't the only way I make money sweetheart I'm so rich I could swim in hundred dollar bills if I wanted too". Again he smiled taking pride in the fact that he was filthy rich. "Trust me High Class stick with me and you will indeed be living the high life, not that you aren't already but I can give you more then you can imagine, I only like the finer things in life so don't expect anything less while you're working with me".

hch_zpsf9c54e99.jpg

Ryan Walker had two qualities that Clarissa loved... a lot of money and the need to show it off. That made him the perfect client.

"Thank you but I must be firm on my stand ten percent fee. I don't want to be taking advantage of you."

Of course, Ryan might find himself receiving some padded expense reports. High Class did like to live large as well. Yes, Mr. Walker could be quite the meal ticket.

2ahzme9.jpg

Ryan let out a small laugh at Clarissa's comment, "Ok can't say I didn't offer" ,he stated. He had to admit he was starting to like the woman already, she definitely had potential to be a great asset to his team. "So I'm suddenly feeling a lot better how about we get that restraining order then do something other then sit in a hospital".

hch_zpsf9c54e99.jpg

Clarissa was glad Ryan decided he didn't need more tests. A hospital was dullsville, not to mention full of sick people. Plus now she wouldn't have to call up her brother and hear him "joke" about giving her a free physical. And he wondered why he was single...

"The restraining order will be no problem. They have a low burden of proof and you've already made a statement to the police. I'll just contact my lawyer and he can file the necessary paperwork."

Pressing the buttons for her attorney's number, High Class put her phone up to her ear as she smiled at Ryan.

"Hello, Richard? Clarissa Ho here. I need a restraining order filed for one of my clients. No, he didn't get grabby with me... not yet, at least."

She gave Ryan a wink after saying this."

"It's actually on his behalf. One of his opponents has a fondness for cheap shots outside of the ring. It must be the only way he think he can get an advantage."

High Class though that Ryan would appreciate her own cheap shot on Fearless. She gave the details to her lawyer and then hung up.

"That's it. He'll let me know when it's filed. Then Fearless will have to stay the hell back or risk going to jail. So that business is taken care of, Mr. Walker."

2ahzme9.jpg

Ryan listened as Clarissa spoke on the phone, he smirked when she mentioned Fearless needing to use cheap shots to get an advantage. After she finished on the phone Ryan gave her a smile, "Good, now that that's settled would you like to see my hotel, well it's my fathers....for now, it'll be mine soon enough though and I pretty much run the place anyway so we can do whatever and have whatever we want" ,he explained before getting to his feet. "I could use a nice glass of burbon and perhaps a cuban cigar so shall we?" ,he asked before turning to head out the door.

(Ryan exits to Hotel)

hch_zpsf9c54e99.jpg

Things were looking good for Clarissa. Ryan seemed to like what she had done so far. With all the potential this had, a celebration sounded like a good idea. And at a private hotel? Perfect.

"That sounds lovely, Mr. Walker. I'd be happy to join you."

High Class made sure she had everything, then followed Ryan out of the hospital.

(Exit to Hotel)

Back
Top Bottom