Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I SEEK MALES..!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
First off,' Ello...Am known as ' Queen of Obscure Pairings ' around these parts..Or just Amy, 25. Let's see I've been Rping since 1998.....

BUT NOW THAT YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT ME...Let talk to you about my fetishes/wants and needs..

MY F-LIST
http://www.f-list.net/c/espresso

A NOTE BEFORE HAND....

*This one is VERY! important to me. To be a hard core Rper(like myself) Yet, loving to spam each other with random messages, and daily chat. As I'm here to RP smut(with plot), but I'm also here to make friends, after all

* And seek Long Term RPs and Friendship

*Able in(and enjoying) playing multiple characters.

*Long detail posts, if possible. (I tend to write a novel, when on a roll) If not 2 paragraphs are fine.

*I seek a person, who can turn out, post after post, and not just say 2 within a week...Like I said above, 'Hard Core RPers.'

*And this RP is set in a period piece, like setting
-------------
MY LIST OF THINGS, THAT MAKE MY FANTASIES!
[You can find my dos and Don't here..]

I do MxF Only!
[Anthro, Alien, Monster, Demon...Supernatural bent]
CANNON X OCS.
ANTHRO X HUMAN
HUMAN X DEMON
HUMAN X ALIEN

AGE PLAY
Girls, that I always play age of 17 [and my RPS are always long term, so she ages thus, from their..]
With: Immortal Males, or normal humans-like 30 - 60(but they normally look good for their age! Yea I know lol..oh well XD :p]
------
THE RPS(Stories) found below this point...

Tale of Despereaux//Botticelli x Mina
This story forces on the Light vs Dark Concept. Despereaux has his Princess, Pea..And they are Light. As they are versed by Botticelli. Who has found his own princess, or more "Angel" It's time for a King to claim his Queen. I've taken a bit of a creative licenses. We all know in ending Botticelli was eaten by the cat. When he was trapped with the cat. What if the cat manged to free himself, from being locked up? Finding it's way back to the upper grounds. The alley ways of Dor. Where a young woman named Mina[An import to dor, enrolled to their boarding school Program] while walking the streets, serendipitously stumbles upon him. With her presents startles the cat and in it's hast leaves it's Dinner behind. From there Mina nurses the old rat, back to health. Botty, begins to questions many things..Though quickly dubbing her "My Angel"Botty/Mina play out a darker retelling of Desp/Pea tale

Botty becomes obsessed with Mina, and wants her for his collection of pretty things. To be his Queen. after all he did..."Rat is a Rat, it doesn't matter where you come from"(..and seeing how she acts to her own humanity it's clear she is better off with him)And to go as far as to nurse him back to health, has struck a nerve in him. Without even knowing, she has removed the cobwebs from his black heart, and as brought it back to a steady beat.
He shall go has far as he can. TRY! As hard as he can, to open her eyes and make her see. She was born to be his "Angel" To be the perfect Ratty Queen. ..And What Botty, wants he gets..

REDWALL//Cluny x Juliette
My retelling to Redwall, as in a "what if" was Human and Anthro plot all along. So with same plot, just now humans live among them to. Though some plot is altered and AU'ed, with now having my sub new human characters, and my own human OC. We can talk more about it over PM. As, my write up is FAR TO LONG!..

OC X Moth/Monster
A city, [I originally had it as New York, but it seems tad rude now with certain events.] under attack by these odd alien invaders.
As one girl, is caught in mass ball of confusion. Once freeing herself from the fearful crowd, to find herself alone in bare city streets. So quickly trying to find another way to the "safe base" where they were told to meet in first place, upon the city speakers. Unaware she is being tracked, by one of these creatures. And soon a strange "One Night stand" becomes more.. Looking for, Pregnant theme/Egg laying..
------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME BANDITS, my Fan part II to a cult Classic
Kevin has been living with his grandparents since the strange and untimely death of his parents. His doctors believe he made up a fantasy world to cope with the accident, in shock over the incident. According to them, the Bandits and his insane time-traveling adventure was an escape from reality, a way to shut himself away so as not to face what he lost.

Now in his late teens, Kevin believes the doctors, and still takes medication to deal with his trauma.But when he gets a few visitors while working on group therapy homework, Kevin begins to question his sanity.

The Bandits are back, and planning to get rich again. The same way. Old habits die hard, after all. But the fates work in mysterious ways. They had never planned to find Kevin again, and yet they fell straight through his roof, and the now-teenage boy finds himself whisked away on another whirlwind adventure.

It seems there is another map hiding somewhere amongst the eras, claimed to be the property of one of history's famous philosophers. And a race is on to find out who it is.And, what they don't know, is that they will need Kevin, and all the help that they can get, from every era. Evil has managed to recreate himself. He's back to his wickedness, and flanked by henchmen and a new creation he dubs his "daughter", Amaranth.This time, it's personal.
----
And the last one I seek..

This is RP take's place in the ' Other Worlds '
Such as the 'Underworld' as we mortals would call it...(Though it isn't what we would think and it surely isn't Hell, that's its own place as well. Mortal mixed that up too)
A story about Death (as in the skeleton black robe, scythe blah blah), his daughter. Along with his bothers in arms, ' The Horseman', Famine Pestilence War. Try to keep peace within the realms.
Though danger is once again on the rise. And his name is Mallory...

You can read all their Bios in fill here..For my characters, and ones I seek you to play..Being the Males]
http://coffeevictorian.livejournal.com/911.html
-----
Seeking...
Pestilence x Flamette, but I do want RP PLOT TOO <3
I base Pest off David Warner, and after later realization his role of Alchemist in "Crossbow" (I tell no lie, to all things holy..I had pest look LONG BEFORE SAW THIS!. But always based him off Young David..But when is saw this..I WAS ALL "OMG PEST IS REAL!" ] You can watch it here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR0AKQ6WK7E You can find the other to listed next to it as part 2 and 3

Here is an official image of them..
fc6961efea9d4b6df6481e8717738136_d3gj36v_by_obscurepairing-d5vrz7m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom