Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League(AWOL) REVAMP

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Sunny Hill California is a small town with a very big draw for tourists, celebrities, etc. Why does such a small town draw so much attention? Four words Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League also known as AWOL. People from all over come to see some of the best wrestlers alive fight it out in a ring until there's a victor. Up and coming wrestlers work their asses off to get in and veteran's of the sport fight to stay at the top. There's no mercy once you step into that ring and win or lose you're most likely to be in pain after every match it's almost a guarantee. Some guys are good and just want to rise to the top legitimately but others just want to take what they want and don't care how they get it. Which side are you on?

OK so apparently this will be a wrestling based group BUT I don't want to just get into the sport of things I want to get into the outside lives of the wrestlers as well. Get into the drama and chaos of their lives in and out of the ring. I have run this group once before and enjoyed it very much unfortunately it sort of died due to I have no idea lol. Anyways I'd like to give it another try with new people (and some old) and see if we can make this happen. :D

Characters Needed
Wrestlers
Managers
Fans
Interviewers/Press
Ring Announcers
Referees
Family/Friends of Wrestlers
Doctors/EMT's/Medical Staff

Timeline
The year will be 2020 this way if people want to use wrestlers from WWE/TNA they can and we can just storyline they left the companies to join AWOL or that WWE/TNA was shut down and that's why they joined. I do prefer OC's in this but I'm not opposed to people playing actual wrestlers.

A Few Rules I Have
No Godmodding whatsoever
Do not force someone else's character to do something they don't want to. I'm not a fan of non consensual stuff but if that's your thing then it better be agreed upon by ALL people involved.

Be respectful to each other
I do not want to see anyone being rude or inconsiderate out of character. We're all here to have fun so please be respectful to everyone involved as well as their characters.

ALL of BMR's Rules Must be followed
If you haven't read the site rules yet please do so now before even writing me to join. We will respect and follow the site rules in this group there will be no exceptions whatsoever.

If I get enough interest to make this into a full group there will be a whole page of rules but for now those three are most important for me.

If you are interested please post in this thread and hopefully we can get enough interest to make this happen :)

can i play a girl ether a girlfreind of a wrestler or even a sister who moved to be with her brother. i could even play fan girl who shows up at the ring with the wrestler but she just his trophy girl gosh iam too drunk to think beyond that lol

lol yes thank you but will send a profile your way tomorrow sometime i think she will be seen once she gets a wrestler to always be with him .

Back
Top Bottom