Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a Dominant/Sadistic Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedSkylark

Meteorite
Hello there

I am so very bad at introductions, and it has been a while since I've sought out a roleplay. If there is anything amiss feel free to contact me with your inquiries.

I like to play multiple characters because I find it more interesting, but I do not expect you to follow suit if that is not your dig. Directly below are some scenes that reflect this. If you are more of a single-character roleplayer there are two plots at the very bottom that cater to this. I enjoy roleplaying via threads or private messaging here on BlueMoon. I also love ALL gender pairings (m/f, m/m, f/f), extra kudos to you if you allow me to indulge in such yummies.

1- My favorite is to play a kidnapped sister and brother who find themselves as someone's playthings. This can be arranged in multiple settings such as medieval, science fiction, historical, modern, fantasy, etc.

2- Another scenario I like to play is a family under hostage of some sort. They find themselves as hosts to a group of enemy soldiers who are sweeping the countryside. They are forced to serve the troops in numerous of ways.

3- I've always wanted to try a Science Fiction roleplay where a spaceship is besieged by another spaceship. I thought it would be sweet to play a full crew, and to find out what would happen to these individuals when they become prisoners. I do enjoy playing snuff. Oh the mystery of wondering who is going to die or live!

If you've noticed in my title I have added the word 'sadistic'. This is because I enjoy things to get a little intense and abusive. I don't need romance, but won't deny it if it happens. I really have no limits at all; however I do like to keep things realistic and plausible.

I don't like to play slutty bimbos or seducing bitches. I enjoy non-consensual scenes, and if anything happens consensual it only happens after that fact. My characters have different personalities; some are strong willed and some are inherently submissive. They have personal fears and realistic emotions, as does any real person. And just to nip this in the bud before someone misinterprets my love for playing multiple characters as such; - I do not like playing harems.

Two other scenes I might be interested in playing that appears different than my norm:

4- You play a slave who ends up seducing his mistress/princess/queen into acts of bdsm, where he becomes her Master and she becomes his slave.

5- You play a slave who has been purchased to train the princess in the art of sexuality.

I might add more scenes later if no one seems interested in these.

Some of my favorite kinks are:
light & heavy bondage
slavery
spanking/slapping
hair pulling
humiliation
torture
predicament bondage
degredation
snuff
hoods & gags
training