Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Mistress and her Slaves (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMG9000

Star
Ryan sat quietly in the slave quarters. His tail was wrapped around his body as he tried to get some sleep. He was scared but didn't show it trying to be a brave little cat. His ears twitched at sounds from the other slaves in the quarters. They were all belonging to a Demon mistress that had many different plans for them. Things that would push the slaves to their limits and then beyond.

Alice smirked a little to herself as she Sat in her room shuffling in her seat a little, clutching a glass of Red wine in her one hand.
"I guess I'll let the Darlings rest for tonight... Get used to their Surroundings.. Before I start with them in the morning." She sipped her wine and smiled as she looked down to the Young Incubus who was currently pleasuring her. "Mmm.. You're good Boy.. Remind me to thank Nematsu..." She moaned a little as He worked her. "Here's hoping my latest additions to my collection are just as Skilled..."

Mia is stood in a darkish corner, her beady little eyes lay on her surroundings. She wears nothing but tiny tight black wet look hot pants and a studded bra. This is all very new to her...The place smells like..Like old an museum..And looks like a gimps basement. She breaths inwardly, her body trembling slightly.. She was obviously a percipient of a kidnapping.
She steps forward as she spots a lady, unlike the little cat boy, she was wide awake. And unusually sexy. She could smell the sweet hot pheromones almost hanging thickly in the air, drawing her deeper..

"Hi..Where am i..Why am i here..?" She asks the female, her petite form trying to size up to the female. Her eyes unwilling travel over her glowing body. She's like the girls that bullied her in college. Mia sucks in her bottom lip to suck on it anxiously.

Alice looked up To Mia and smiled a little, the Incubus still working on her. "Why you're here will become clear soon enough My dear.." She smirked and licked her lips as she looked her over. "Mmm.. I feel it may become clear to you sooner rather than later for certain.." She waved her away casually. "I would go and rest for now however.. you'll need the energy."

knocks on the door. shadows covering his face and his coat and wings covering his back. his leather pants torn and his spiked boots shined. waits timidly his hair on his shoulders and a book in his hands. his chest exposed on account of his wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom