Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subscription notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
A thought just crossed my mind the other day and now it was brought up again. Is it possible to have a notification come up when a subscribed thread has a reply? I mean i know it says so in your CP, but not everyone checks that every day. Something like what we use to have with the PM;s would be amazing. or even what we have with PM's now.

Gashnaw said:
A thought just crossed my mind the other day and now it was brought up again. Is it possible to have a notification come up when a subscribed thread has a reply? I mean i know it says so in your CP, but not everyone checks that every day. Something like what we use to have with the PM;s would be amazing. or even what we have with PM's now.
You could set it up for email notification.

Rea said:
Gashnaw said:
You could set it up for email notification.

I know, but i check my e-mail even less than i check my CP. Speaking of which i should go do that now.

If you have a smart phone, set up to receive a text when you get an email. Or, just check your cp more often.

Anything outside of what is currently available would have to be coded in. I am not a coder and I have no idea as to how easy that would be to do. Though it's something that could potentially happen should things 'upgrade'. Also, the real time is off for a reason, not because we want it to be off. Trust me, we ALL want it back on. It is off because the PM system loads everything WAY too much and is taxing on everything. This is why we are doing a cap and why the real time notification is currently turned off. The hope is that this will all be a temporary thing.

darkangel76 said:
Anything outside of what is currently available would have to be coded in. I am not a coder and I have no idea as to how easy that would be to do. Though it's something that could potentially happen should things 'upgrade'. Also, the real time is off for a reason, not because we want it to be off. Trust me, we ALL want it back on. It is off because the PM system loads everything WAY too much and is taxing on everything. This is why we are doing a cap and why the real time notification is currently turned off. The hope is that this will all be a temporary thing.

my time is dead on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom