Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happenes in Vegas stays in vegas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Okay just so you all know I didn't get this idea from the movie staring Cameron Diaz, I believe Ashton Kutcher. I just figured it's something new, maybe a little original if not it's still a good idea in my opinion. So here's the idea, I prefer thread I think I know my way around the forums now so should be able to try out s starter, one other thing.. If You rp with me I'd appreciate it if posts are 3-5 sentences which is a paragraph, if you can give me two paragraphs or three good deal just no Novella..

A young woman maybe twenty three twenty four could be taking a break from school maybe she's in med school, she could decide to take a trip to Vegas. She could have a few drinks, meet a hot guy while playing a game of craps or any gambling game for that matter. He could be sloshed, well one thing could lead to another and they wake up the next morning laying next to each other with wedding rings on their fingers. She could freak out, of course they could argue for a bit then realize their soul mates once she tries to tell him she has to go back home for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom