Dragon Age/Elder Scrolls/and other ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerelyyours

Planetoid
Hello there lovely people of Blue Moon!
I have been a member of Blue Moon for less than a week, but not quite new to roleplaying itself. While I'm a fan of sexual fun, sometimes I crave just some good ole' roleplaying without any of it ! Hence, this is what the new thread is for. So! Below is some of my cravings, and if you find any that match your own , feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here.

• • Dragon Age: I'm looking for a someone to play the maleficar mage to my honorable templar. Maybe a little romance as it goes along, but certainly not something that has to happen. No canon's please!

• Elder Scrolls: I'm craving an rp with someone during the Morrowind Main Quest, (I'd like to be a companion to the Neveraine.* Pm for more details.), the Oblivion Crisis, or post Oblivion Crisis, and finally something in Skyrim.

No romance necessary for this one, but if it happen it happens.

• Fable: I'd prefer doing the rp somewhere during or after the third game. Pm me for details

• Saints Row: I'd be interested in doing a rp as an OC character either with the Boss, or another OC. The events would take place during or after the Third Game .

• Modern: (I'll add to this section later!)

•Whatever the hell else I'm craving: It'll go right here, but those two are my main cravings for now.

• I only play females. I may NPC a male, but females are what I prefer to play. I only do fxm roleplays as well when there's potential romance involved. That could change in the future, but it's pretty much set in stone for now. It changed. I will also do fxf now, so other lovely ladies feel free to jump on this!

If either of those two plots intrest you, shoot me a PM or reply. I prefer to rp by threads with long term rp's. I can shoot out 1,000 words a post, but I prefer to keep it to a nice 300-500 for now unless things get pretty wild in the rp.

I look forward to hearing back from anyone.

Lookiehere! Sincerelyyours must've grown tired of waiting in the GRP section and setup shop of her own. Seems like she is itching for some adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom