Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa/Pokemon/Schoolgirls

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinBroker

Planetoid
In the smiles and laughter of every Futa....
Hello. Kinda new to the RPing scene, but I'm a good writer, and love to write erotica so I figured this would be a fun thing to try. I'm not going to take a lot of partners until I get comfortable here, but I'd like to test the waters so here we go!

As the title suggests, I'm interested in Futanari, Pokemon, and Schoolgirls/High school settings. Any combination of the three is wonderful.

Pokemon: My original setting is relatively the same save for the existence of hybrid pokemon, also known as Pokegirls. They only come in female, and futanari, never male. While standard Pokemon, only come in male. It is common for trainers to mate with their pokemon/girls, to further strenghten the bonds between them. And rather than money, sex is often used as a reward to the winner of a duel.

High-school Harem: I have a story about a sleazy high school frought with sexy futanari. I have numerous plot ideas for this school, so if you are interested ask and we can discuss it. I also have an idea for a similiar school that includes pokegirls amongst the students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom