Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
This thread will contain my do's, don'ts of role play, below the don'ts will be () giving a little bit about how I like to role play.

High School

College

Interracial Relationships

Work/ Co-Worker (Secretary etc.)

Incest of any form. (Cruel intentions style)

Supernatural themed. ( Werewolf witch etc.)

Angel/Demon or Demon/Angel

Professor Student (obviously.)

Various love affairs

Doctor Patient

Lawyer Client

Neighbors

Comic Book (Dc Marvel etc)

Buffy Angel, Charmed

Harry Potter

Dislikes:

Anime (I love to watch Anime but I refuse to rp it!! If you pm me, come up with a great idea then ask for an anime or hentai pic of a character you've totally lost my interest in rping. I refuse to use anime pictures of people for characters, yes I use them as avatars but that's different I only used an anime picture of a character once because I didn't know who to use celebrity wise. Plus her features matched the character I was playing.)

Video games-I don't play them to begin with, will not rp them for the same reason I won't rp anime. That, the fact that I've never rped a video a game a day in my life.
Anything I'm not sure of

Power rangers (big dis interest there.)

Horror (Major Dis Interest.)

Anything Animal themed. (no interest there sorry.)

(Okay so that list is short. But know this I normally don't type any less then 3-5 sentences, have been known to type more but my muse has to be in the right element.Okay so those are my likes, don't likes of Role play. Below are a few ideas I've come up with, well they can work both ways depends on who replies. )

Reunited: A young couple possible high school sweethearts could have been separated by their parents, she or he could come back after being away at boarding school/college. There could be a secrete that she kept from him due to being unable to keep in touch with him, it could be something even her parents don't know about. The guy could still be single because he always had hopes she would return to her home town, want him back.

An unhappy Marriage: A married woman or man could be unhappy because her husband or his wife could suddenly show disinterest like maybe they got married young, fell out of love with each other so one of them starts seeing someone else behind the person's back. The husband or wife could file for divorce once she realizes that her new partner is the one he or she should have been with all along, maybe the new partner could be the one he or she realizes they want children with.

Stripper/ Club Owner- A stripper could fall in love with the owner of the club she works at, maybe she could have some issues to where she doesn't believe in commitment. He could show her that real love exists, maybe help her out by letting her move in with him or something since she lives in a run down apartment. She could also fall in love with a client.. maybe she's had several bad relationships, just wants someone that will take care of her treat her like a princess or queen etc. The Bad past would explain why she would be afraid of commitment, she could be young maybe 21-24 so still able to possible have children etc.

Forbidden love: A Princess could be in love with the stable boy, seeing him behind her parent's back. Her parents could want her to marry a prince from another kingdom or even a widowed king, she could refuse resulting in either the death of her true love or being banished from the kingdom forever because she defied her parents. If a female replies it could work the same way for a Prince he could be in love with a servant girl, etc.

(Okay that's all I have for now Folks there's bound to be more soon cause my muse/imagination is running on over drive.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom