Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for long term partners, males strongly preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

upndown

Meteorite
So..after being frustrated and discovering that I apparently have bad luck with finding anyone after reaching out on the board, I am making an attempt at my own search thread.

Things to keep in mind

I only roleplay via e-mail. I have no time/patience for IMs. PMs..well, considering that 99% of my online time during the day involves me sitting in front of a computer, and Bluemoon is a blocked site where I am during the day, PMs are out. I tried using my smartphone, but it really sucks typing on a small screen. Want to contact me via PM initially? Sure. I'll give you an e-mail so we can continue our correspondence, but no rp via PMs.

I have an F-List. This is my list of kinks. Things that are a no are not negotiable. Ever. Don't ask, don't beg, don't try to convince me otherwise. Doing so will get you put on the ignored list. I have no problem using that nice little ignore button. Anything not listed is probably because I haven't encountered it or because it's been a while since I updated my list. If this is the case, ask. Don't assume.

I do not do celebrity roleplay. I'm sure that some people have a fetish to screw some hot young tail, but I am not for that. Neither am I for fandom. Remember the ignore button.

Don't start something you can't finish. What does this mean? Don't contact me, plot something out, then disappear on me. Yes, real life does happen. I know, I work, I understand that things come up. Tell me. For the love of everything, tell me! Even if it's just a 'hey! my cat decided to implode' or 'I think my house is infested with ghosts'.

Please be coherent. I know I shouldn't have to say this and I know I shouldn't have to ask, but please, for the love of all that's good and kind, be literate.

Also, I'm getting this out of the way, no I do not care for incest. Sorry.

Things that I like

I like a nice story to go with the smut. Call me weird, but I am not about to go into a story for a complete smutfest. If you want that, I'm sure there are lots of others on the board who are happy to oblige.

I like romance. I know, I know. Every woman says that. I'm like every other woman who believes that there is something nice about a romantic story. But guess what? It's nice, it's fun. And it can be worthwhile if it's got a decent plot behind it.

Humor. I like humor in my roleplay. It doesn't have to be constant, but a few one liners here and there are nice.

Genres/Plots:

Main favorites:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Post-Apocalyptic

(again, no fandoms please. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make this.)

I am up for most parings, including those of the anthro/furry persuasion. Simply ask. The worst I can do is say no.

I will not do bestiality. No negotiating on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom