Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackingbones

Meteorite
I think I could die happy if I found someone that actually knows this show and would be willing to do a roleplay based off of it with me. Anywho, I'm looking for canon characters from the show. I adore several pairings, and I'll list them off in just a moment, along with the characters I'm comfortable playing. I'm really looking for something long-term, and a healthy balance between sex and story.

Elena (Damon x Elena - this is my absolute favorite, but I will also do Stefan x Elena.)

Caroline (Caroline x Tyler Lockwood, Caroline x Klaus, Caroline x Matt Donovan, Caroline x Stefan Salvatore)

Bonnie (Bonnie x Jeremy)

Rebekah (Rebekah x Stefan)

Jenna (Jenna x Alaric)

Those are the ones that come to mind right off the bat. Feel free to suggest or ask about a particular pairing/character. Oh, and I'm also willing to play multiple characters; it'd be pretty rad if you were too.

And for those of you that aren't interested in TVD so much; I also do a few other fandoms - shoot me a PM if you're curious.

As for plots, I suppose it all depends on what season we'll be playing this in, etc. That can all be discussed when you contact me. I hope to hear from some of you soon, and feel free to ask questions if need be. Don't be shy!

Yay! I was honestly starting to think I wasn't going to find anyone, aha.

I'd love to. <3 And that's perfectly fine with me. I can play Elena for you, if you'd like. Shoot me a PM so we can work out the details? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom