Zombie apocalypse, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettybee

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my request thread! I figured that I would post this request here since it didn't go over too well in the other forum.

I've been looking for a good zombie role play for quite some time. I even have my own plot, well idea, written up. I love the idea of playing this out with someone and I hope I can find someone who would also love to play this out with me.

In this type of role play, if we're both up to it, I would like us to play a group. Each of us playing a few characters and those characters all survive together. I also like the idea of any character, at anytime, being able to be killed off. I have a dice rolling system I used before, but I'm not sure how well it would work on this site.

I'm also willing, if I can find a DM, to play a group of characters by myself. Of course, the DM would control the world and the like.

PM me if you're interested! I'm open to other who have their own ideas and I'm also open to sharing my idea with people. Just let me know if you want to see my idea.​

1st, i would love to do this rp. id prefer to play a person/group. if the oppurtunity arises, try to get 2< people, and move it to group rp to make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom